Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   2006 SECCS Hoodie Order Thread (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3955)

GST Mike 2005-12-23 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sperry
I have all the Sac hoodies in with me at my parent's place in Danville. I should be in Sac on Monday, and will drop them off w/ Aaron.

They look great Scott!!!

You driving your FrankenSube all the way to Sac? if so let me know I have a spare AAA card :lol:

sperry 2005-12-23 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GST Mike
They look great Scott!!!

You driving your FrankenSube all the way to Sac? if so let me know I have a spare AAA card :lol:

Oh, that's confidence inspiring. :lol:

I always sorta considered all the fools on this board as my AAA card. I figure if something breaks, chances are someone's near by enough to help out, right?

GST Mike 2005-12-23 10:43 PM

Quote:

Oh, that's confidence inspiring. :lol:

I always sorta considered all the fools on this board as my AAA card. I figure if something breaks, chances are someone's near by enough to help out, right?

Sorry mate just kidding :)

Mike

sperry 2005-12-23 10:49 PM

Quote:

Mike

I figured. The car drives pretty good. Certainly rough around the edges, but no misfires, no hesitation, and only a little bit of a tip-in lag when down-shift-rev matching. 'Course, with only 4300 rpm to play with, I'm constantly shifting, and I'm so out of practice driving w/ that hyper-single, it's not exactly a smooth ride. :lol:

sybir 2005-12-23 10:51 PM

Quote:

Mike

Nah, it's cool, your AAA card will get him to Sac, then mine can get him home ;)

Glad the beast is back, Scott.

GST Mike 2005-12-23 11:53 PM

Quote:

I figured. The car drives pretty good. Certainly rough around the edges, but no misfires, no hesitation, and only a little bit of a tip-in lag when down-shift-rev matching. 'Course, with only 4300 rpm to play with, I'm constantly shifting, and I'm so out of practice driving w/ that hyper-single, it's not exactly a smooth ride. :lol:

Yea I figured it would have more than a little room for improving after all it's just a base break in map due to the engine being new, will be nice when we get it back with some miles on and check the comp/leakdown then make some power for you.

Mike

GST Mike 2005-12-23 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sybir
Nah, it's cool, your AAA card will get him to Sac, then mine can get him home ;)

Glad the beast is back, Scott.

:lol:

Sounds like between us we have him covered!

Mike

sperry 2005-12-28 12:33 PM

Bump! We're all sold out! Thanks everyone for making this a very quick sell out.

In fact if we can get enough people interested, we can probably do another small run, so if you missed out and still would like a hoodie, post here and let us know. If we get enough people interested we may try to do a few more.

khail19 2005-12-28 01:06 PM

Ever find Dean's non-hoodie?

MattR 2005-12-28 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khail19
Ever find Dean's non-hoodie?

No.

Dean 2005-12-28 01:57 PM

The silk screen place appears to have taken the week off...

MattR 2005-12-28 01:58 PM

At this rate I owe Dean a second one for all his trouble. Hopefully soon we'll know something.

MikeSTI 2005-12-28 03:28 PM

I wasent at the meet last week - do you still have my hoody, or did it also get sold?

sperry 2005-12-28 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeSTI
I wasent at the meet last week - do you still have my hoody, or did it also get sold?

We still got yours! I'm gonna give people plenty of time to claim their hoodies before reselling 'em. And if it's paid for, we'll hold on to it for ya till whenever. Come out to the next meet, I think Nick will be there w/ the hoodies.

MikeSTI 2005-12-28 03:36 PM

I will be there tomarow night!! :D

you guys said you wanted a check and not cash?

MattR 2005-12-28 03:39 PM

Yep, check please.

dknv 2005-12-28 04:08 PM

I must say, I love the way the design and the colors came out!

Thanks Scott, awesome job; and thanks to Matt for the printer hookup (is it still Dave?) as well as for handling the $$'s.

sybir 2005-12-28 05:11 PM

Scott, Matt M is buying my spare, so he'll be paypalling as well as me, and I have a few more orders if we do a new run.

1 XXXL for me
1 S for Josey
1 XXXL for Scott

Libila 2005-12-28 05:17 PM

I just recieved mine, and it looks and fits great! Thanks Scott!

ScottyS 2005-12-28 10:30 PM

Gave one to my visiting bro for Christmas. It was his favorite gift by far!
I've worn mine every day since I got it --- the quality is awesome!

M3n2c3 2005-12-28 10:49 PM

I'll be able to pick mine up next week, since I'll actually be able to get away from work. Yay!

sperry 2005-12-28 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sybir
Scott, Matt M is buying my spare, so he'll be paypalling as well as me, and I have a few more orders if we do a new run.

1 XXXL for me
1 S for Josey
1 XXXL for Scott

Wait, McCarter wasn't on the original order? What a retard. :rolleyes:

MikeK 2005-12-29 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottyS
I've worn mine every day since I got it

Make sure you wash it before you come to the next meet! :P

Dean 2005-12-29 09:46 AM

Should we start a new thread for "new orders". I was also thinking that logo would look great on a white long sleeve T we could wear at track events.

MikeK 2005-12-29 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean
Should we start a new thread for "new orders". I was also thinking that logo would look great on a white long sleeve T we could wear at track events.

Good idea! Can I get one with a hood?