Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Interest in Perrin Parts? (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=558)

MattR 2003-08-21 09:17 PM

Interest in Perrin Parts?

Bill (from Lithia) will be a wholesale outlet for Perrin Performance parts locally. he needs some local orders to come together for the first shipment. Any and everything is availible, so reply here if theres a particular part you're interested in.

ArthurS 2003-08-22 08:45 AM

I was looking for the Perrin Uppipe, Downpipe, Inlet hose, radiator hoses, intercooler hoses. What can he get me on these? if you know.

MattR 2003-08-22 11:48 AM

I will find out what we need to do, but sounds like we will get some good prices.

STIwish 2003-08-22 01:08 PM

i might be interested in the hoses mentioned above

tysonK 2003-08-24 10:32 PM

Well going ALL Perrin wouldn't be too bad. It appears from their site they are continuing to develop new products that will complete a very good overall package. So I guess I'm intrested in all of it. But for the time being:

Rear Sway
End Links
I/C Hoses

I might end of going out of STX. I'm really like the looks of the STi scoop and other stuff like the hoses and ECU Re-mapp. And it look like Perrin is in the final stages of releashing their version of the Anti-Lift-Kit!

tyson-just got a raise(first in a LONG time), might be looking to spend some money.

ArthurS 2003-08-26 02:58 PM

Any word on these Matt? Seems a ton of us are interested in at least the Power Pully and I/C hoses.

STIwish 2003-08-26 04:04 PM

Yeah, I MIGHT be interested in the rear sway and endlinks, right now I'm kinda in a bit of trouble.. but its a possibility

MattR 2003-08-26 06:46 PM

I need Bll to log in to answer your questions, theres no need for me to be a middle man in all this, I'll see if I can get him to check in...Or, since I won't be around on thursday, you guys can ask him in person, He should be working at Lithia that day.

ArthurS 2003-08-26 07:24 PM

I talked to a Bill today when I went down there. Is it the salesman Bill or the operations manager bill?

MattR 2003-08-26 07:34 PM

The salesman Bill, the younger guy who brought the Black STI over that night.

ArthurS 2003-08-27 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattR
The salesman Bill, the younger guy who brought the Black STI over that night.

Yea we talked to him about PErrin and some other stuff. He was saying he may be getting JIC, Perrin, Cobb, and other parts available also. Have him swing by the meet or something tomorrow.

sperry 2003-08-27 07:42 AM

I'm interested in JIC FLTA2 coilovers! Any chance he can get 'em with the Vishnu valving.... something tells me I'll have to get those from Vishnu, eh?

I may also be interested in some Perin solid rear end-links... my Kartboys allow the swaybar to contact the control arms at full droop.

Gorio 2003-08-27 09:14 AM

Will Perrin carry rear sway bars with links for the GC8 model?

sperry 2003-08-27 09:25 AM

Hey Matt, if Bill's serious about selling this stuff, he needs to join the board on here and answer questions himself.