Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   User Classifieds (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   FS (or for free): Buncha RS (or GC/GM/GF) parts.. (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6715)

GC8.Love 2008-03-21 12:35 PM

FS (or for free): Buncha RS (or GC/GM/GF) parts..

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Please read;

It grieves me to say that my (insert the nastiest something you can think of here) mother in law had the OBS towed without my permission while I was at work yesterday. I don't know who's got it or where it is. The impact to this thread is that;

1. it was a temporary "storage" spot for some of the larger items

2. I was pulling pieces for numerous SECCS and/or RS25.com members from it

*Please* accept my apologies for this incident. Doing something like that to someone is pretty big shit in my book, and pretty close to creating marriage annulment (to describe the severity).

The *only* pieces I have left now are;

1. what I'm holding for Kevin (yep, that's all safe)

2. '95 grey center console stuff ( probably for Tim)

3. rear bumper skins

Everything else, i.e. fenders, is gone.

Kevin M 2008-03-21 12:43 PM

Quote:

?x sets of amber/stock turn signals (for v5/6 bumper) and repeaters

2x RS (GC/GM) dashes

2x pass. side aribags to go with

2x RS center consoles

2x RS dash beams

1x WRX (02-03) center console

1x WRX dash (incl. the clock)

1x pass side airbag to go with

1x WRX dash beam
I'm awfully interested in all this stuff. I can maybe come out to look at it tonight, otherwise any night next week is good.

Highdesertsuby 2008-03-21 01:24 PM

does either one of the RS (GC/GM) dashes have the pop-up storage on the top center? How much for one of those? also what years are they from? Might also be interested in an RS center console...

GC8.Love 2008-03-21 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highdesertsuby (Post 116081)
does either one of the RS (GC/GM) dashes have the pop-up storage on the top center? How much for one of those? also what years are they from? Might also be interested in an RS center console...

Hi,

I'm pretty sure both of them have that top bit - I'll have to check and see. I'll let you know if their springs are dead, too.

They're from '98 -01.

All the dash stuff is best offer. The actual "dash" pieces and the beams are large, awkward, and heavy to ship, so I've given up on trying to sell 'em outside of Reno.

I def. have at least one RS center console (I'll verify this weekend), but I think it's missing the cover. Which would be okay if you want an extended armrest (you'd have to lose the cover anyway), but not if you want the regular cover. The whole hinge is still on there, though.

All the WRX and RS dash stuff isn't in perfect shape. One of the RS dash sets had some blemishes before I got it, and the second one was in perfect condition (until the seller shipped it without packing material). Same goes for the WRX set, fine when I bought it, but the seller shipped it a bit off...

I can make a detailed list of what's missing, or borked looking, with pics, this weekend.

I gotta get that dash stuff out of here, besides bumper covers, those are the largest things I have lying around.

Highdesertsuby 2008-03-21 02:11 PM

OK, that's cool. I am trying to collect as many RS pieces as I can to convert my L into something a little bit nicer (or in this case, sportier). I'm assuming that the dash and console pieces will fit into a '97 Impreza L. Just wondering how much stuff I might have to change (ie. heat, a/c controls, ducting, gauges, etc.) May be more trouble than it's worth, but I can at least look into it.
Also might be interested in the v.5/6 turn signals...still looking for a v.5/6 bumper as well, so might not hurt to have some parts in adnvance :)

Kevin M 2008-03-21 02:16 PM

I gots dibs on the bumper signals! Need them to put on my RS bumper in a month or two.

To put a new dash in your old L, you need to change your climate control switches and front door cards. Your gauge cluster might not fit too well either. Airbag connectors should be compatable though.

van 2008-03-21 02:31 PM

ooh ooh,
second dibbs on the fender if I can't find any at picknpullandinstall tommorow.
PM me a price if the sale falls through:)

Kevin M 2008-03-21 02:46 PM

Van, you can take over dibs on the front fender(s) you need. I was just going to sit on them for my sedan until after LeMons.

cody 2008-03-21 03:54 PM

^You're participating in the 24 hours of LeMons?

[Ricky Ricardo] Lucy? [/RR]

van 2008-03-21 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cody (Post 116105)
^You're participating in the 24 hours of LeMons?

????? you doing lemons

Kevin M 2008-03-21 10:18 PM

Yes, I'm doing LeMons.

GC8.Love 2008-03-22 09:15 AM

"24 hrs. of lemons..." I should go get some peppermint sticks.

cody 2008-03-22 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAN SUVS (Post 116115)
Yes, I'm doing LeMons.

You should start a thread.

Joeyy 2008-03-22 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAN SUVS (Post 116115)
Yes, I'm doing LeMons.

Date, time and do you need any help?

Kevin M 2008-03-22 03:32 PM

The race is the last weekend of December. I'll be starting a thread once I've got a better handle on the autocross car, and do a thread for it.

GC8.Love 2008-03-26 05:52 PM

Bump for update - RS struts...

BOO 2008-03-27 08:07 AM

I am still interested in your Kitty.. that is if you still have it ;)

100_Percent_Juice 2008-03-27 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOO (Post 116284)
I am still interested in your Kitty.. that is if you still have it ;)

Your still married!!

GC8.Love 2008-03-28 09:16 AM

Mine?

I think the cat has to come along with me. e.e

He's still a car cat, too. :D

BOO 2008-03-28 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 100_Percent_Juice (Post 116285)
Your still married!!

What the??? LOL

Yeah I meant her cat... we talked about me borrowing her kitty for a while...

JonnydaJibba 2008-03-28 10:47 AM

Why would you borrow a cat? Got a meese problem?

A1337STI 2008-03-31 02:33 PM

Any body panels that would fit a 93 Imp would be awesome. I've got a rally car i'm going to enter in the Northern NV rally , its running good but i have almost NO SPARES. (2 spare lower control arms, 1 spare head light, water pump, 2 spare rims with tires ) :)

GST Mike 2008-04-04 07:12 PM

I am interested in the fenders and rear bumper skin if you still have them?

Mike

sperry 2008-04-05 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GST Mike (Post 116692)
I am interested in the fenders and rear bumper skin if you still have them?

Mike

If you guys work this out (though it sounds like the fenders are likely spoken for), I'm heading down to GST on Friday in the truck, so I can bring any parts down if you can get them to me before I leave!

GC8.Love 2008-04-06 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A1337STI (Post 116384)
Any body panels that would fit a 93 Imp would be awesome. I've got a rally car i'm going to enter in the Northern NV rally , its running good but i have almost NO SPARES. (2 spare lower control arms, 1 spare head light, water pump, 2 spare rims with tires ) :)

I actually only have 1 pair of spare fenders and a couple bumper skins, no other body stuff. =/