Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chat (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   If I were a Pirate... (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4222)

ScottyS 2006-01-30 12:47 PM

If I were a Pirate...

"Iron Roger Flint" would be my name...well, maybe not. But the questions are funny anyways.

Link

Edit: I guess I should post the details.

"A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!"

Whoa.

sonicsuby 2006-01-30 12:50 PM

My company fun filter blocks that site :(

MPREZIV 2006-01-30 12:55 PM

Bloody Tom Roberts is my pirate name. Huh?

sti deede 2006-01-30 12:57 PM

I'm Dirty Bess Kidd! The pirate that everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of, but just to get rid of the smell. Even though I'm not always the traditional swaggering gallant, my steadiness and planning make me a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Nick Koan 2006-01-30 01:00 PM

Red Jack Read

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

GC8.Love 2006-01-30 01:13 PM

Your pirate name is:

Black Mary Read

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

I'd rather say y4rr!

sybir 2006-01-30 01:21 PM

Captain Harry Flint

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Dean 2006-01-30 01:22 PM

Captain Davy Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

AtomicLabMonkey 2006-01-30 01:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Iron John Kidd.

Arrr!

Or, depending on the situation,

Double Phister 2006-01-30 01:43 PM

Black Sam Roberts
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

skimonkey30 2006-01-30 01:56 PM

Dread Pirate Flint

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Bob Danger 2006-01-30 02:41 PM

Bloody Roger Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

sti deede 2006-01-30 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skimonkey30
But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

I have to nomate this for Deede's Random QOTD. :) This is a quote that everyone can live by.

Pirates are so much fun!

MattR 2006-01-30 03:51 PM

I think I'm related to Dean...

Captain James Rackham
"Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr! "

doubleurx 2006-01-30 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattR
I think I'm related to Dean...

Captain James Rackham
"Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr! "

Holy Crap me too. Matt we got the same name.

MattR 2006-01-30 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doubleurx
Holy Crap me too. Matt we got the same name.

That's really weird... Hmm.

tysonK 2006-01-30 04:15 PM

Dirty Tom Rackham

So im a Rackham also, with Dean and Matt.

doubleurx 2006-01-30 04:29 PM

Sounds like the Rackham clan needs to do some pilaging............eh matey's?

Dean 2006-01-30 04:54 PM

Arrrrghh

sp00ln 2006-01-30 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R4ND0M_AX3
Black Sam Roberts
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

^

LetItRev 2006-01-30 08:00 PM

Dirty Davy Cash
You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

MorganK 2006-01-30 08:16 PM

Iron Roger Roberts
A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you're a tough person. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

Ezdno 2006-01-30 08:23 PM

Your pirate name is:
Quote:

Iron Davy Vane
A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!
Ok who is up for parrot kabobs?

kidatari 2006-01-30 09:57 PM

Dread Pirate Kidd

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

http://www.kartjob.net/bbs/penguin_arrr.gif

M3n2c3 2006-01-30 10:49 PM

My fav question and answer:
Are you patriotic?
o Tears swell in my eyes when that national anthem plays.
o I hate this country.
X Muppets. Kermit is sexxxy!

:lol:

Anyway, I'm Bloody William Bonney.
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!