Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Current Meet Location - Tamarack Junction - 6pm - 1st Thurs of each month (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1418)

M3n2c3 2005-12-09 05:55 PM

crash [krash]

verb (past crashed, past participle crashed, present participle crash·ing, 3rd person present singular crash·es)
1. intransitive and transitive verb collide violently: to strike against something with great force, causing damage or destruction, or to cause something, for example, a car, to strike against something in this way
2. intransitive and transitive verb make loud noise: to make a loud noise, or to cause something to make such a noise
3. intransitive and transitive verb break in pieces noisily: to break into pieces violently and noisily, or break an object in this way
4. intransitive and transitive verb move noisily: to move, or cause something to move, noisily, destructively, or violently
5. intransitive and transitive verb have or cause complete computer failure: to experience a sudden complete failure, or cause a computer system to have a sudden complete failure
6. intransitive verb collapse financially: to suffer financial collapse or failure
7. intransitive verb drop sharply: to decrease in value rapidly and steeply
8. intransitive and transitive verb attend uninvited: to attend an event, such as a party, without an invitation (informal)
9. intransitive verb sleep: to sleep, especially somewhere other than usual when exhausted, or stay temporarily somewhere other than home (informal)
10. intransitive verb become depressed after drug: to become depressed as the effects of a drug-induced high wear off (slang)

See #9. :lol:

tysonK 2005-12-09 07:16 PM

I went to sleep.

argh.

that's a pretty 80's verb for sleeping I guess.

bxracer69 2005-12-22 03:30 PM

alright, im comming tonight. FINALLY!!! I'll bring the new rex down, hopefully not crash over the mountain.

Kevin M 2005-12-22 10:34 PM

Watch out for teh Outbacks...

JonnydaJibba 2005-12-23 07:09 AM

Well I guess you guys don't really hang out past 10 huh? I came right as everybody was leaving and ended up just following Bobbo and Pete. Stupid last minute Christmas shoppers...myself being the worst one. :lol:

Bob Danger 2005-12-23 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnydaJibba
Well I guess you guys don't really hang out past 10 huh? I came right as everybody was leaving and ended up just following Bobbo and Pete. Stupid last minute Christmas shoppers...myself being the worst one. :lol:

You don't need to lie to kick it Jonny. I know you where chilling with my bro.

JonnydaJibba 2005-12-23 02:59 PM

You're right I was, we went shopping together.

Dean 2005-12-29 04:11 PM

"Good Find" of the day... Bully's #7 menu...
In case you want to plan your order well before the meet...

sperry 2005-12-29 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean
"Good Find" of the day... Bully's #7 menu...
In case you want to plan your order well before the meet...

If you don't know the menu by now Dean, you shouldn't be allowed to order food anymore. :P

Dean 2005-12-29 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sperry
If you don't know the menu by now Dean, you shouldn't be allowed to order food anymore. :P

I'm stuck in a Chicken fingers, calzone, Oriental Chicken salad, Hamburger rut, and wanted to look for something different and wanted to leisurely study the options.

I'm thinking Classic Chicken tonight, 86 the tomatoes, and onions, and add BBQ sauce with steamed vegetables. Tri-tip Tacos also sound good...

I also think I'm going back to Root Beer instead of Rasberry iced tea.

:P

GC8.Love 2005-12-29 06:22 PM

How's their cheesesteak?

Hard to find a good one around here. =/

Kevin M 2005-12-29 09:45 PM

I thought the cheesesteak was good... but then again, I've probably never had "good" cheesesteak. :) I usually get the Manhattan- 10 oz. NY strip sandwich that costs like $3 less than a 10 oz. NY strip plate... :wtf:

M3n2c3 2005-12-30 03:37 AM

Sigh. I coulda gone for a chicken finger basket.

Next week! No workee!

Ezdno 2006-01-04 07:02 PM

Well if I get the off chance to make it tomorrow, will anyone have any window decals? I would like to get one for the wagon.

MattR 2006-01-04 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezdno
Well if I get the off chance to make it tomorrow, will anyone have any window decals? I would like to get one for the wagon.

There are no good declas, we're pretty much out of Stock. I let people go through the scraps a few weeks back, but there's really nothing left worth using. (mismatched, missing url, etc.) We haven;t had time to work on getting the new ones made, but we'll get to them someday.

Ezdno 2006-01-05 02:08 PM

Quote:

There are no good declas, we're pretty much out of Stock.
Damn always the bridesmaid....never the bride!

sperry 2006-01-05 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezdno
Damn always the bridesmaid....never the bride!

Stickers are the next thing on our agenda. I will try to have a design soon and stickers by the end of the month.

Dean 2006-01-05 03:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Were you thinking whole new logo, or just some slight mods to the existing?

Here is another reason I am not a graphic artist...

The worst subaru logo ever... Oh, and your logo is just there becasue I forgot to erase it..

MattR 2006-01-05 03:12 PM

Dean, I should ban you for posting that.

MikeK 2006-01-05 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattR
Dean, I should ban you for posting that.

Just make him run it on his car at autox this year :lol:

dknv 2006-01-05 03:19 PM

Put it on Dean's non-hoodie. ;)

sperry 2006-01-05 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dknv
Put it on Dean's non-hoodie. ;)

Dean = Debbiowned.

:lol:

The changes to the logo will be very minor, and will mostly involve the use of color, since we're talking about a slate color base sticker with optional colored accents. That would allow us to print a lot more stickers on less material, and still offer some variety w/o spending an assload of money on stock.

Dean 2006-01-05 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeK
Just make him run it on his car at autox this year :lol:

You all just wish you had my skills.... :P

This isn't any worse that Sybir's artwork... don't make me go search for some of those jems...

sperry 2006-01-05 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean
You all just wish you had my skills.... :P

This isn't any worse that Sybir's artwork... don't make me go search for some of those jems...

Aaron's work is intentionally bad for the comedic value.

...I'm not sure what the hell that is you drew. :eek: :lol: ;)

Ezdno 2006-01-06 12:11 AM

Well I finally made it to a meet, it was great meeting all you guys, now when I harass you in here I have a face to match the text with. I had to go, and represent the wagons!