Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Current Meet Location - Tamarack Junction - 6pm - 1st Thurs of each month (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1418)

sti deede 2004-12-15 03:08 PM

Kevin's room vibrates 8)

MattR 2004-12-15 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sti deede
Kevin's room vibrates 8)

:shock:

No meets at my house, they always turn out with someone hovering over a toilet...

Kevin M 2004-12-15 03:10 PM

Quote:

Kevin's room vibrates 8)

You're not helping! :lol:

sti deede 2004-12-15 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattR
Quote:

Kevin's room vibrates 8)

:shock:

No meets at my house, they always turn out with someone hovering over a toilet...

Hey I used my sock to clean up that mess. :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAN SUVS
Quote:

Kevin's room vibrates 8)

You're not helping! :lol:

No..no I suppose I'm not.

MattR 2004-12-15 04:24 PM

We could go to Spiro's tonight and see what they have planned for Thursdays...I like where that place is located, as we can go street race right after the meet.

Kevin M 2004-12-15 04:26 PM

There's a Bully's on Robb and McCarran by Raleys. Not very central, but looks like they have parking...

Dean 2004-12-15 04:27 PM

I checked out Sage creek, and Noolans last night and they won't fly... I'm thinking Bully's at Robb might not be a bad thing to try... Anybody want to check it out tonight at 7:00?

Otherwise, if it's good enough for JC, it's good enough for the rest of us... C&C at least until the new year.

MikeK 2004-12-15 04:35 PM

Quote:

We could go to Spiro's tonight and see what they have planned for Thursdays...I like where that place is located, as we can go street race right after the meet.

Is it near a school zone? :)

sti deede 2004-12-15 04:37 PM

Quote:

That place is kiddy corner to the sparky's were my car got broken into. :shock:

MattR 2004-12-15 04:38 PM

Quote:

Quote:

No, it's further North...I say so

sti deede 2004-12-15 04:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No, it's further North...I say so

Oh. Well is you say so.

Dean 2004-12-15 04:39 PM

Bully's Robb Dr. 7pm tonight? Who's in?

MattR 2004-12-15 04:40 PM

I got nothing else going, I'll be there..

MikeK 2004-12-15 04:43 PM

Me too! Hmm ... should I walk or drive :P

MattR 2004-12-15 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeK
Me too! Hmm ... should I walk or drive :P

Roller Skate.
http://www.glitterskate.com/12yDougR.jpg

MikeK 2004-12-15 04:52 PM

haha! :lol:

Kevin M 2004-12-15 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean
Bully's Robb Dr. 7pm tonight? Who's in?

I'm short on fundage or I would.

Dean 2004-12-15 09:23 PM

New location...

Bully's at Robb Dr. & Mae Ann was not very crowded tonight at all, parking is good, food is good, service is good, and they have a smaller room that we can have to ourselves.

We talked to the assistant Manager, Jon and he knew about us, and the BS that happened at with the Mall cops... He is going to set us up with the small room every thursday @ 7:30ish. There may be the occasional week where he bumps us to the main room, but should not happen often, and he said he would contact us beforehand.

So, Scott should be changing the first post at some point, but basically we pretty much commited to going there starting this Thursaday.

Unless you are coming from Verdi, Mogul, or points west, directions are as follows...

80 West to Robb Dr. and hang a right. It is in the second strip mall(Raley's) on the right up about 1/2 a mile or so. The first Strip mall is Scolaris, not that one.

doubleurx 2004-12-16 09:13 AM

I can't make it tonight, but the location is a good one for us in the future.
Will there be a meet next Thursday?

Kevin M 2004-12-16 09:33 AM

I imagine there will be a meet, for at least those of us not already on their way out of town for Jesus Day.

sti deede 2004-12-16 10:00 AM

Jeebus!
I'm down for a meet next week. I'm not going anywhere.

MattR 2005-01-12 03:47 PM

BUMP****

So I just talked to John , the Manager at Bullys, He said the room is booked this thursday, but He'll set some tables aside for us, so we shoul dhave no issues. So if you're there first, please don't ask about the room...We'll get by with a couple tables pushed together like the old days.

Thanks
Matt

Dean 2005-01-12 05:43 PM

Quote:

BUMP****

So I just talked to John , the Manager at Bullys, He said the room is booked this thursday, but He'll set some tables aside for us, so we shoul dhave no issues. So if you're there first, please don't ask about the room...We'll get by with a couple tables pushed together like the old days.

Thanks
Matt

Did he call you, or you call him? I thougt I gave him Scott and My numbers....

MattR 2005-01-12 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean
Quote:

BUMP****

Thanks
Matt

Did he call you, or you call him? I thougt I gave him Scott and My numbers....

He called my cell...I guess they have me in their rolodex from before...

bmxstreetrider666 2005-02-02 09:24 PM

hey everyone i wasent sure so i thought i would ask, is there still going to be a meet at bullys tomorrow night? And if so i look foward to meeting everyone again....P.S. dont laugh but i will probablly show up in my work uniform(army :? ) being i wont have enough time to go from carson to spanish springs and back out to bullys, and still be ontime.