Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Attn new and older members that aren't in the group... (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2931)

sperry 2005-03-21 04:46 PM

Attn new and older members that aren't in the group...

This is just a reminder that there is a Group for "SECCS Members"... i.e. the people that come to meets regularly, and are part of the group in person.

Normally, I just keep up on who's coming to the meets, and make sure to add everyone to the group... however, with the recent influx of people, and my limited brain capacity to remember everyone's real vs. online names, I've been pretty lax on adding people to the group, so I know none of the newer members, and possibly some of the older members aren't in the group yet.

So... if you're coming to the meets, and would like access to the member's only forum, click on the "Groups" link at the top of the forum, and select "SECCS" in the "Join a Group" area, and I'll make sure to add you to the group when I get the request!

Please note, I won't add you if you're not part of the "regulars" that come to the weekly meets since the member's forum occationally contains things like phone numbers and email addresses, and I have to make sure to protect that information from random people that we don't know in person.

khail19 2005-03-21 04:49 PM

Re: Attn new and older members that aren't in the group...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sperry
I have to make sure to protect that information from random people that we don't know in person.

Like me? :lol:

sperry 2005-03-21 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khail19
Quote:

I have to make sure to protect that information from random people that we don't know in person.

No, you're in the group and have been for eons. :lol: See that "SECCS Member's Forum" at the bottom... that's not there unless you're "in".

sti deede 2005-03-21 04:57 PM

Mike Harris says that he doesn't have access to the members area.

ScottyS 2005-03-21 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sti deede

The what area? :lol:

khail19 2005-03-21 05:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by khail19
Quote:

No, you're in the group and have been for eons. :lol: See that "SECCS Member's Forum" at the bottom... that's not there unless you're "in".

wOW!!! That's more than one eon, too long for my brain to comprehend.

soggynoodles 2005-03-21 06:22 PM

Quote:

Nor do I. :(

bruspeed 2005-03-21 07:39 PM

I wanna be in da' club! :cry:
guess i better start crashing some partys.

MikeSTI 2005-03-22 10:39 AM

Quote:

Thanks Deede :D

Im In!!!!!!!! :banana:

sti deede 2005-03-22 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeSTI
Quote:

Thanks Deede :D

Im In!!!!!!!! :banana:

No problem. Scott said it was an oversite and doesn't know how you didn't make it in a while back. It's all good now. :D

Libila 2005-03-22 02:37 PM

Maybe I'll be in the club next semster. I'm never able to come to meets because of school. You guys will be seeing alot more of me this summer though. Since I'm on spring break this week, I will come to this Thursdays meet.

murphy 2005-03-22 06:44 PM

:( does this mean I will loose my status since I can't make a meet for a year? J/K :wink: