Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 2526 to 2550 of 5314
Search took 0.16 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonK
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-06-14, 10:23 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,307
Posted By tysonK
I love red. I can't wait to see it. bonus.

I love red. I can't wait to see it.

bonus.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-06-14, 10:17 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,438
Posted By tysonK
I also owned my first 5spd with my WRX. I...

I also owned my first 5spd with my WRX.

I had a little learning on a taurus but mostly on the WRX.

I find that in WRX 5spd the hardest smoothe shift is between 1st and 2nd. I like to get up...
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-06-14, 10:11 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 58,209
Posted By tysonK
wow that last one is great. car looks...

wow that last one is great.

car looks totally F'd in the A.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-06-14, 05:19 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,998
Posted By tysonK
additional sarcastic remark

additional sarcastic remark
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-06-13, 08:38 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 14,834
Posted By tysonK
yeah Vacation! welcome home. your...

yeah Vacation!

welcome home.


your car has been waiting for you.
Forum: User Classifieds 2005-06-13, 08:32 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 8,683
Posted By tysonK
I'm suprised Matt hasn't responded for him. ...

I'm suprised Matt hasn't responded for him.

OH Snaps!
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-06-13, 08:26 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 4,141
Posted By tysonK
that looks awesome more pictures?

that looks awesome more pictures?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-06-10, 10:04 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,658
Posted By tysonK
He got close to Wiener dog with: basset...

He got close to Wiener dog with:

basset hound on his first guess really close.

than jack russell, and others almost.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-06-08, 08:24 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 7,258
Posted By tysonK
svx racing.

svx racing.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-06-08, 06:52 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 36,070
Posted By tysonK
ha! I liked the megane cup in GT4

ha!

I liked the megane cup in GT4
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-06-08, 06:36 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,129
Posted By tysonK
So you ordered those parts already? Sounds...

So you ordered those parts already?

Sounds like fun for a track day.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-06-08, 06:33 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 8,875
Posted By tysonK
[-]ot.

[-]ot.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-06-07, 07:15 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 5,132
Posted By tysonK
yah at least my lights are prodrive. so cool...

yah at least my lights are prodrive. so cool looking bugeyes, I might not get laughed at when I head over there with you. :D
Forum: User Classifieds 2005-06-07, 07:08 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 8,324
Posted By tysonK
If only the vents/scoop on the hood were gold...

If only the vents/scoop on the hood were gold also.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-06-07, 07:07 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 5,132
Posted By tysonK
looks like fun. oh wait I'm not invited.

looks like fun.

oh wait I'm not invited.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-06-07, 06:04 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 11,872
Posted By tysonK
yah I know. But I didn't get to drive a...

yah I know.

But I didn't get to drive a 5-speed. NA or other wise.

:P
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-06-07, 06:01 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 11,872
Posted By tysonK
Yah I didn't get to drive an S or a 5-speed for...

Yah I didn't get to drive an S or a 5-speed for that matter.

you can't have everything.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-06-07, 05:58 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 7,952
Posted By tysonK
I saw it in person the other day. dayyy-um

I saw it in person the other day.

dayyy-um
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-06-06, 09:03 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 11,872
Posted By tysonK
I got some video also, but Hell if I'm gonna...

I got some video also, but Hell if I'm gonna figure how to post it off my brother's miniDV? thing.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-06-06, 08:11 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 5,086
Posted By tysonK
meh.

meh.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-06-06, 08:09 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 33,074
Posted By tysonK
Corvette 1959 (US) I want to go back in time...

Corvette 1959 (US)

I want to go back in time and be a 16 year old with this car in high school just see how much action you would get!

http://www.kueperview.com/images/corvette_1959.jpg



...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-06-06, 07:01 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 11,872
Posted By tysonK
I actually got to drive it around twice on Sunday...

I actually got to drive it around twice on Sunday because no one else showed up, serious seat time!

I probably did around 20 laps between the two days.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-06-06, 05:31 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 16,398
Posted By tysonK
clearly this film does not deserve that much...

clearly this film does not deserve that much analysis.

Star Wars is supposed to be an action/adventure flick with some feelings.

The way I look at it is, was I entertained enough to wonder what...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-06-06, 05:25 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,269
Posted By tysonK
are you talking about the ending song when they...

are you talking about the ending song when they find the shark?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-06-06, 05:23 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 8,551
Posted By tysonK
birthday happy.

birthday happy.
Showing results 2526 to 2550 of 5314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.