Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 2551 to 2575 of 5314
Search took 0.18 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonK
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-06-06, 05:20 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 11,872
Posted By tysonK
I think they handle great! with better...

I think they handle great!


with better tires!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-06-05, 01:40 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 11,872
Posted By tysonK
I'm going down there again today at 4:30. Be...

I'm going down there again today at 4:30.

Be at the south entrance to sign up to run the MINI around!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-06-05, 09:04 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 14,787
Posted By tysonK
fixed

fixed
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-06-05, 08:51 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 14,787
Posted By tysonK
nice. I heard those 05s handle well.

nice.

I heard those 05s handle well.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-06-04, 06:59 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 7,089
Posted By tysonK
Well I think your best bet is take your grandma...

Well I think your best bet is take your grandma out for lots of test drives.

Hopefully she can give you a good oppinion on what she might like driving!

Just make sure she doesn't have a fender...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-06-04, 05:22 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 11,872
Posted By tysonK
some sweet MINI action

So I stopped by the Hilton where they are having a Karting Competition.

The corporate sponsor for the event is MINI.

I went to go look at the MINIs cause well I like cars right, and the new...
Forum: User Classifieds 2005-06-01, 10:11 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,438
Posted By tysonK
that's how we do it in Reno. When we see...

that's how we do it in Reno.

When we see something sweet to buy, we buy it off Aaron.
Forum: User Classifieds 2005-06-01, 09:59 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,438
Posted By tysonK
giggidy giggidy

giggidy giggidy
Forum: User Classifieds 2005-06-01, 09:54 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,438
Posted By tysonK
maybe I will......

maybe I will......
Forum: User Classifieds 2005-06-01, 09:44 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,438
Posted By tysonK
!

!
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-05-31, 09:55 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 48,944
Posted By tysonK
Don't forget the now famous MikeK T2 curb attack!...

Don't forget the now famous MikeK T2 curb attack!

Front right hitting the curb lightly at 120mph with the back wheel slightly touching with the follow through.

Don't try this unless you have...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-05-31, 09:50 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,662
Posted By tysonK
Yah, I say a new wing from the vendor is in...

Yah, I say a new wing from the vendor is in order. Send that cracked product back.
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-05-31, 09:37 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 33,871
Posted By tysonK
on related brake note. Egan thread: ...

on related brake note. Egan thread:

http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95763
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-05-31, 06:53 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 33,871
Posted By tysonK
I didn't fade my brakes. I was using the old Hawk...

I didn't fade my brakes. I was using the old Hawk HPS Street Perfpormance pads, But I wasn't as hard on my brakes as you guys were.

So I liked my Hawks, if they make their race pads as good as...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-05-30, 03:39 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 18,146
Posted By tysonK
that's because the pictures are so small. :P

that's because the pictures are so small. :P
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-05-30, 03:38 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 18,146
Posted By tysonK
if everyone hates it, I like it.

if everyone hates it, I like it.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-05-30, 03:14 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 48,944
Posted By tysonK
http://www.kueperview.com/images/rfr_pro_web_2.jpg...

http://www.kueperview.com/images/rfr_pro_web_2.jpg

http://www.kueperview.com/images/rfr_pro_web_3.jpg
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-05-30, 02:20 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 13,173
Posted By tysonK
sweeet! :)

sweeet! :)
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-05-30, 02:18 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 48,944
Posted By tysonK
I took that picture just for you man! :D

I took that picture just for you man!

:D
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-05-30, 02:08 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 7,107
Posted By tysonK
the walmart parking lot is what makes that...

the walmart parking lot is what makes that picture.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-05-30, 09:30 AM
Replies: 140
Views: 48,944
Posted By tysonK
thanks to carrie for those front straight...

thanks to carrie for those front straight pictures. The one of scott turned out prefect in focus! Which is hard to do with that camera at those speeds!
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-05-30, 09:28 AM
Replies: 140
Views: 48,944
Posted By tysonK
Surface was pretty bad in some some spots like...

Surface was pretty bad in some some spots like the straight entering 12.

I felt like I had lots of track time before my car went out of comission.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-05-30, 09:23 AM
Replies: 140
Views: 48,944
Posted By tysonK
Matt in total hauling awesomeness: sorry...

Matt in total hauling awesomeness:

sorry little blurry.


http://www.kueperview.com/images/titan_haul_STi.jpg
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-05-30, 09:15 AM
Replies: 140
Views: 48,944
Posted By tysonK
some more: ...

some more:

http://www.kueperview.com/images/rfr_track_day_1.jpg


http://www.kueperview.com/images/rfr_track_day_2.jpg


http://www.kueperview.com/images/rfr_track_day_3.jpg
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-05-30, 09:11 AM
Replies: 140
Views: 48,944
Posted By tysonK
I think you were looking for this picture Nick: ...

I think you were looking for this picture Nick:

http://www.kueperview.com/images/rfr_pro_web_1.jpg
Showing results 2551 to 2575 of 5314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.