Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 2576 to 2600 of 5314
Search took 0.21 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonK
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-05-29, 05:27 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 9,207
Posted By tysonK
Dean rocks.

Dean rocks.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-05-27, 07:25 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 48,944
Posted By tysonK
Me and Matt went and got the gas! So ready...

Me and Matt went and got the gas!

So ready for pit stop re-fuel action tommorow.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-05-27, 07:23 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 13,396
Posted By tysonK
ha I mis-typed that. nice.

ha I mis-typed that. nice.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-05-27, 03:57 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 13,396
Posted By tysonK
and deal there is I would have to buy more rims...

and deal there is I would have to buy more rims to clear excellent brakes if I don't go the tire swap route. ugh.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-05-27, 03:54 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 13,396
Posted By tysonK
I guess I could do that. The only debt I have is...

I guess I could do that. The only debt I have is my car.

I'm fine with my car as far as power goes. Power will be the last thing I do. :cool:

Like I told Scotty last night I really should be...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-05-27, 02:27 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 13,396
Posted By tysonK
brake club, wheels club?

So something kinda wierd happened today. My mom comes into town and gives me some savings bonds that I got from school for chemistry and attendence! 10 year bond I got in 1995 word to your mother! ...
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-05-27, 02:19 PM
Replies: 519
Sticky: Dyno Numbers
Views: 3,106,597
Posted By tysonK
flatline. thats 04 WRX 2.0L like it says on...

flatline.

thats 04 WRX 2.0L like it says on the dyno sheet right? not a an STi.

that's friggin sweet.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-05-27, 02:13 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 10,502
Posted By tysonK
bling, nice.

bling, nice.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-05-26, 09:38 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,861
Posted By tysonK
Nice meeting you Scott. See you next time. ...

Nice meeting you Scott.

See you next time.

And maybe at a driving event in the future!
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-05-24, 10:44 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 22,114
Posted By tysonK
yah, I helped "design" it. :lol:

yah, I helped "design" it. :lol:
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-05-24, 10:42 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,403,198
Posted By tysonK
I think: That's Nick who we met at...

I think:


That's Nick who we met at auto-x, who had a major engine problem and had to leave early looks like he got it all fixed up.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-05-24, 07:10 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 48,944
Posted By tysonK
Yah I know. But it doesn't hurt to try. :|

Yah I know.

But it doesn't hurt to try. :|
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-05-24, 05:45 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 48,944
Posted By tysonK
well I'm about f'd in the A. My job all the...

well I'm about f'd in the A.

My job all the sudden got ridiculously busy.

They are threatening to make me work on Saturday, I really don’t want to have to call in since I already did a couple...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-05-23, 10:10 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,547
Posted By tysonK
oh snap. that's on the official site!

oh snap.

that's on the official site!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-05-23, 10:09 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 25,367
Posted By tysonK
this thread is 110% harder to read since the word...

this thread is 110% harder to read since the word rice has entered the picture.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-05-23, 10:07 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 3,754
Posted By tysonK
Speed TC

So I don't have Speed channel but have you guys watched any of the first 3 races?

Looks like our boy in the WRX Mike Flynn is 14th in points so far.

http://world-challenge.com/

I thought it...
Forum: User Classifieds 2005-05-23, 09:50 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 144,593
Posted By tysonK
So the latest Sport Compact Car had a big article...

So the latest Sport Compact Car had a big article on Octane Boosters and Toulene that was pretty comprehensive.

I'll try to remember to bring the issue to the meet.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-05-23, 09:46 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 20,819
Posted By tysonK
beautiful shots!

beautiful shots!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-05-23, 07:47 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 14,579
Posted By tysonK
I'll go see it with you Dean, I have nothing to...

I'll go see it with you Dean, I have nothing to do this weeknights.

But I have to see a 6:15ish or later show. I get off at 5:30 and it takes a little time to get to the theatre.

Call my cell...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-05-22, 05:57 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 25,367
Posted By tysonK
agree

agree
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-05-22, 05:56 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 14,202
Posted By tysonK
Yep. I knew the main reason for the limits...

Yep.

I knew the main reason for the limits was the fact that too many people would just go way too far.

In my post I'm not saying I really knew the limits of my abilities in the car but I did...
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-05-22, 03:29 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 14,202
Posted By tysonK
LVMS NASCAR no rain this time

"Ah yes, 104 degrees time to hit the track."

http://www.kueperview.com/images/nascar_tyson_1.jpg


So I flew down friday night. Headed out to LVMS Sat morning.

I was pretty hot but nothing...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-05-22, 02:35 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 32,163
Posted By tysonK
So you finally managed to get that lower bolt off...

So you finally managed to get that lower bolt off the strut Pete!

I see Kevin lending a helping arm, I know he's done that exact wrench turn many times before.

Looks like you guys got some...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-05-22, 02:30 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 25,367
Posted By tysonK
fkcn A!

fkcn A!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-05-18, 09:19 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 8,996
Posted By tysonK
fuckin A! ...

fuckin A!


http://secure.www.oldnavy.com/asp/shops/tv_ad.asp#
Showing results 2576 to 2600 of 5314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.