Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 2651 to 2675 of 5314
Search took 0.18 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonK
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-04-28, 09:37 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 17,961
Posted By tysonK
well I'm putting the shirt order in on friday so...

well I'm putting the shirt order in on friday so those people will just lose out.

I'm not ordering a ton of extras.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-28, 09:19 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,384
Posted By tysonK
tim add a poll to the thread.

tim add a poll to the thread.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-28, 09:14 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,384
Posted By tysonK
mitsu.

mitsu.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-04-28, 09:08 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 17,961
Posted By tysonK
www.myautoevents.com total entries: 43 as...

www.myautoevents.com

total entries: 43 as of thursday april 28

:(
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-27, 09:38 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 13,709
Posted By tysonK
props to Scott for letting me take away his...

props to Scott for letting me take away his wenesday night! He's works fast.

Now: "Commence to ordering"
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-04-25, 09:49 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,498
Posted By tysonK
just end it.

just end it.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-04-25, 09:21 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,498
Posted By tysonK
Are you talking about the movie, or the...

Are you talking about the movie,

or the mini-meet beforehand?
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-04-25, 09:07 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 17,961
Posted By tysonK
thanks Dude it was a rough draft. ha! ...

thanks Dude it was a rough draft.

ha!

fixed

I like the caps
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-04-25, 08:49 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 9,635
Posted By tysonK
best news evar. almost.

best news evar.

almost.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-04-25, 08:43 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 17,961
Posted By tysonK
anyways. A little thing I made. guess...

anyways.

A little thing I made.

guess who that is.

http://www.kueperview.com/images/winn_flyer.jpg
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-24, 08:18 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,540
Posted By tysonK
yah, just have to use the Stock Boost maps. for...

yah, just have to use the Stock Boost maps. for STX.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-24, 07:25 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 7,878
Posted By tysonK
I think I should send this pictures to that site.

I think I should send this pictures to that site.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-24, 07:25 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 7,878
Posted By tysonK
dude the taped together motorcycle is awesome... ...

dude the taped together motorcycle is awesome...

I'm laughing my ass of here.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-24, 07:23 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 7,878
Posted By tysonK
yes!!!!!!!!!! ...

yes!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.counterfeitmini.org/

It has a new commercial I have not seen. classic stuff.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-24, 07:19 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 7,878
Posted By tysonK
Counterfeit Mini

If you have not seen the Counterfeit Mini commercial you are missing out.

Some of us decided to have fun with scott and "Counterfeit Mini" his car.

Not surprisingly he was into it and helped...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-24, 07:15 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,540
Posted By tysonK
SM, he reflashed with an AP. I wondered why...

SM, he reflashed with an AP.

I wondered why he car pulled so hard in 2nd when I rode with him.

Anyways you did great dude.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-04-24, 07:09 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 12,666
Posted By tysonK
Some pictures. It was to cold most of time...

Some pictures.

It was to cold most of time to go around snapping pictures.

As soon as the weather picks up I'll be taking some awesome shots.
...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-23, 08:54 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,540
Posted By tysonK
Maybe you should bring it to autocross sunday.

Maybe you should bring it to autocross sunday.
Forum: Reviews 2005-04-22, 10:00 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 41,560
Posted By tysonK
Scott's car looks eleventy-billion times better!

Scott's car looks eleventy-billion times better!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-04-22, 09:58 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,403,198
Posted By tysonK
noooooooooo!

noooooooooo!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-22, 09:57 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,778
Posted By tysonK
Matt's Titan is cooler. wait...

Matt's Titan is cooler.

wait...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-04-22, 09:30 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,403,198
Posted By tysonK
Hey can we get rid of the "(that's right)" ...

Hey can we get rid of the "(that's right)"

Part of this title thread.

I hate it.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-22, 05:21 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 21,285
Posted By tysonK
I'll send you the High Res real deal when I get...

I'll send you the High Res real deal when I get home.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-22, 09:02 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 21,285
Posted By tysonK
whoah.

whoah.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-21, 11:12 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 21,285
Posted By tysonK
thanks dude. :D

thanks dude. :D
Showing results 2651 to 2675 of 5314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.