Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 2676 to 2700 of 5314
Search took 0.18 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonK
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-21, 10:48 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 21,285
Posted By tysonK
So the "kid" got a brand new STi still a...

So the "kid" got a brand new STi

still a little wet in the pictures

http://www.kueperview.com/images/brandon_1.jpg


http://www.kueperview.com/images/brandon_2.jpg
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-21, 10:47 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 21,285
Posted By tysonK
I'm partial to baddass black Subarus with gold...

I'm partial to baddass black Subarus with gold wheels though

http://www.kueperview.com/images/t_meet_1.jpg


http://www.kueperview.com/images/t_meet_2.jpg

...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-21, 10:45 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 21,285
Posted By tysonK
I have always liked Nick's LGT. I mean F that's a...

I have always liked Nick's LGT. I mean F that's a hot car

http://www.kueperview.com/images/nick_1.jpg

http://www.kueperview.com/images/nick_2.jpg
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-21, 10:43 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 21,285
Posted By tysonK
Kevin's car is ok also, I mean white Volks? who...

Kevin's car is ok also, I mean white Volks? who is he kidding?

http://www.kueperview.com/images/kevin_n_1.jpg



http://www.kueperview.com/images/kevin_n_2.jpg
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-21, 10:37 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 21,285
Posted By tysonK
Thumbs up Meet in Images 4-21-2005 OMG Best Thread EVAR hee hee Rox0rs!!11!!

I know the thread title sucks, whatever.

Some of these pictures rule though.

Stop your bitchin

http://www.kueperview.com/images/t_stop.jpg
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-21, 05:01 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 5,273
Posted By tysonK
in other news: OMG dean.

in other news:

OMG dean.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-21, 05:01 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 5,273
Posted By tysonK
sorry about that

sorry about that
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-20, 07:18 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 7,311
Posted By tysonK
I think your job is cool.

I think your job is cool.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-20, 07:16 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,496
Posted By tysonK
I don't have picture of my 1985 Plymouth Horizon....

I don't have picture of my 1985 Plymouth Horizon. I bought from my parents.

Or my 1995 NEON I bought from them.

They were stock.

BTW. Holy fast and furious Chris!
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-04-19, 07:00 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 8,133
Posted By tysonK
Every so often he has something cool to sell.

Every so often he has something cool to sell.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-19, 05:24 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 10,967
Posted By tysonK
I like Ratzinger he's against "Rock" music. ...

I like Ratzinger he's against "Rock" music.

I agree most rock music today sucks.
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-04-19, 05:21 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 8,133
Posted By tysonK
He does that sometimes.

He does that sometimes.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-18, 10:19 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,543
Posted By tysonK
widespread amatuer flash animation is a bad...

widespread amatuer flash animation is a bad thing.

bad internet, bad.

stickdeath has been around a while so it's not amatuer but you know what I mean.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-18, 09:37 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,460
Posted By tysonK
OMG I almost died driving home on my 070's. ...

OMG I almost died driving home on my 070's.

north valleys blow.

fun huh Mike?
Forum: Website News & Issues 2005-04-18, 09:35 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,807
Posted By tysonK
june 23. tyson (26) ouch!

june 23. tyson (26) ouch!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-18, 07:44 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,970
Posted By tysonK
Yah, one of the bad things about Reno is it's not...

Yah, one of the bad things about Reno is it's not really that BIG.

It seems like there is a lot to choose from but in reality there are only a few nice areas. And when we say nice that's 350k and...
Forum: User Classifieds 2005-04-18, 06:46 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 21,105
Posted By tysonK
wow nicely done guys. That's a great move on...

wow nicely done guys.

That's a great move on your part Chris, 17 in wheels are whole new world for your Subaru. Plus they are going to look freakin awesome on your crystal grey.
Forum: Website News & Issues 2005-04-18, 06:39 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,807
Posted By tysonK
just got to remember to check it.

just got to remember to check it.
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-04-18, 06:35 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 8,133
Posted By tysonK
Are you sure the springs are the same, better...

Are you sure the springs are the same, better check on that.

I'm gonna start buying all my stuff from S-Squared.

PM Aaron(sybir) for what you want and he can get things moving for you.

When...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-17, 05:47 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,970
Posted By tysonK
nice, save what? 60k for a similar house. I hate...

nice, save what? 60k for a similar house. I hate Reno.

in other news:

Get perpendicular!

http://www.hitachigst.com/hdd/research/recording_head/pr/index.html
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-17, 05:35 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,970
Posted By tysonK
Housing Markets.

Just some recent info.

Housing Data...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-17, 10:12 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,534
Posted By tysonK
I might know who that is. Don't have too...

I might know who that is.

Don't have too much fun driving up here. :lol:
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-17, 10:04 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 21,513
Posted By tysonK
arrrrrgh indeed. good call.

arrrrrgh indeed.

good call.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-04-17, 10:03 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,534
Posted By tysonK
Who's getting an EVO? You could go to all...

Who's getting an EVO?

You could go to all the seedy bars aroud town, 4th street and the like. See some true Reno folks.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-04-15, 04:50 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,403,198
Posted By tysonK
that type of stuff is LAME![/QUOTE] careful...

that type of stuff is LAME![/QUOTE]

careful he might be reading you don't want to get in an interent BOV fight.

ask Kevin. :lol:

Anyways I think his name is Adam?? :?:
Showing results 2676 to 2700 of 5314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.