Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 276 to 300 of 5314
Search took 0.19 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonK
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-02-01, 07:41 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,255
Posted By tysonK
Coachella 2009

Well after looking at the line up I've all but decided I'm going.

http://www.coachella.com/event/lineup
...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2009-01-31, 12:58 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 4,270
Posted By tysonK
welcome

welcome
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-30, 05:03 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Dollars ...

2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Dollars

http://reno.craigslist.org/emd/1006718433.html

I know this is not a video but I lol'd.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-29, 05:46 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
darn, I'm usually pretty good with wtlw.

darn, I'm usually pretty good with wtlw.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-29, 05:33 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
segway ...

segway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3gGav63_sE&eurl
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2009-01-27, 09:19 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 19,393
Posted By tysonK
I'll be sure to check it out?:lol: I hope...

I'll be sure to check it out?:lol:


I hope that was your username...

the main event forum on that site is useful though.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-25, 05:27 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
poor dog, give him the cupcakes. ...

poor dog, give him the cupcakes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUbsc_a-e3g&eurl
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2009-01-25, 02:45 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 19,393
Posted By tysonK
are there really "raves around reno"?

are there really "raves around reno"?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2009-01-24, 10:28 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 290,597
Posted By tysonK
evo

evo
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-23, 10:28 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 24,054
Posted By tysonK
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
Forum: User Classifieds 2009-01-22, 03:31 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 45,917
Posted By tysonK
Cool I won't see the guy until monday, but he...

Cool I won't see the guy until monday, but he might want it!

If you sell it before that's cool.
Forum: User Classifieds 2009-01-22, 11:04 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 45,917
Posted By tysonK
Also if you have any other lights I know a...

Also if you have any other lights I know a collector.
Forum: User Classifieds 2009-01-22, 11:03 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 45,917
Posted By tysonK
how much is the light..

how much is the light..
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-21, 12:53 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 21,346
Posted By tysonK
oh snap. happy 22

oh snap. happy 22
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-20, 03:35 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 132,531
Posted By tysonK
The DOW took a nice hit, thanks Obama! But...

The DOW took a nice hit, thanks Obama!

But serirously, the fact that many people are happy about the concept of Obama being Presdient is certainly a success for us on the world stage.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-20, 03:32 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,357
Posted By tysonK
MINI has some great ad campaigns.

MINI has some great ad campaigns.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-13, 06:24 PM
Replies: 254
Views: 478,132
Posted By tysonK
barely.

barely.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-13, 06:07 PM
Replies: 254
Views: 478,132
Posted By tysonK
Yeah, still there. JCPenney

Yeah, still there. JCPenney
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-13, 05:29 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
Lol here is complimentary video, to be honest I...

Lol here is complimentary video, to be honest I bet this guy could get an indie following if he had a bunch of real musicians helping him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87nkJquHnAU
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-13, 05:10 PM
Replies: 254
Views: 478,132
Posted By tysonK
2 of 8 Managers and 1 of 2 Staff members and...

2 of 8 Managers and 1 of 2 Staff members and supervisor were laid off here.

whew, that was close.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2009-01-10, 11:22 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 5,032
Posted By tysonK
A best SUV or whatever win can really really...

A best SUV or whatever win can really really help, even in a bad economy.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-07, 10:02 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
I don't h think this is the Saturn car company,...

I don't h think this is the Saturn car company, wicked commercial..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzd1OiP27s0&eurl
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-06, 09:30 PM
Replies: 1,539
Views: 4,027,653
Posted By tysonK
argh!!! I don't even think my PC is fast enough...

argh!!! I don't even think my PC is fast enough to run this keyboard!!

*runs*
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-02, 09:20 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,011
Posted By tysonK
Well if it's really about ongoing costs then get...

Well if it's really about ongoing costs then get an iphone and then cancel the contract and keep the iphone but use whatever plan you want...:)

$199(iphone)+$175(early term)+$35 (other fees)
...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-02, 06:36 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,011
Posted By tysonK
my mom loved my sister's iphone when she used it....

my mom loved my sister's iphone when she used it.

can't you cancel the data plan now..?

fuckin iphone
Showing results 276 to 300 of 5314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.