Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 351 to 375 of 5314
Search took 0.18 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonK
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2008-10-24, 02:49 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 14,855
Posted By tysonK
dude, you have the most mods.

dude, you have the most mods.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2008-10-24, 08:35 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 14,855
Posted By tysonK
Maybe I am blind what actual day will this be...

Maybe I am blind what actual day will this be held on?

I assume you need 13 people to actually have the event?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-22, 03:47 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 46,222
Posted By tysonK
Well let me know, like I posted I'll probably be...

Well let me know, like I posted I'll probably be at the rancho course until it gets snowed over or what not.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-22, 03:44 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 46,222
Posted By tysonK
I guess my ninja edit was not fast enough... ...

I guess my ninja edit was not fast enough...

pm me.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-22, 03:23 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 46,222
Posted By tysonK
Well I am going to Tahoe Vista Course Thursday...

Well I am going to Tahoe Vista Course Thursday mid morning.
I guess you turn on National...I've never been there.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

I'll be at the Rancho Course,...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-22, 10:47 AM
Replies: 184
Views: 84,230
Posted By tysonK
I hear XboxLive kinda sucks sometimes. I don't...

I hear XboxLive kinda sucks sometimes. I don't know if that is part of your problem and you can't really help it, but I see dudes whining about their service all the time.

I firmware updated my...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-20, 05:18 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 9,168
Posted By tysonK
I read TB did a pretty good turn around this...

I read TB did a pretty good turn around this year, I'll root for them.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-20, 02:32 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 12,373
Posted By tysonK
so after they import it it will be $30k.

so after they import it it will be $30k.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-17, 08:36 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 6,905
Posted By tysonK
I had big ass salad once there with Doritos on it...

I had big ass salad once there with Doritos on it that was pretty good, but really anyone could do that.

they still suck.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-17, 06:44 PM
Replies: 569
Views: 3,059,930
Posted By tysonK
mico

mico
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-17, 09:59 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 9,494
Posted By tysonK
Hey wrxkidid!

R-Dog:

It's really your birthday!

Nice!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-13, 05:58 PM
Replies: 569
Views: 3,059,930
Posted By tysonK
?

911
Forum: Technical Chat 2008-10-13, 05:30 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 49,603
Posted By tysonK
Yeah a real mechanic I know has a reverse...

Yeah a real mechanic I know has a reverse threaded thing that took em off like cheap dress on prom night.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-13, 05:27 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 33,301
Posted By tysonK
I'll have a Whiskey/Sour, thanks. Let us...

I'll have a Whiskey/Sour, thanks.

Let us know when you are slinging drinks so can get us all hammered!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-09, 03:59 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 16,670
Posted By tysonK
I think I have a ultrastarr, discraft makes good...

I think I have a ultrastarr, discraft makes good disc golf ones as well.

Innova makes the best golf discs.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-08, 04:12 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 16,670
Posted By tysonK
<slight derail> I helped build the first 9...

<slight derail>

I helped build the first 9 holes of 18 at Rancho 2 weekends ago...it's pretty cool!

</slight derail>
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-08, 04:09 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 27,920
Posted By tysonK
celebrate!

celebrate!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-07, 04:53 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 4,221
Posted By tysonK
? ...

?

http://www.amazon.com/Display-Intel-Processor-Solid-Battery/dp/B001BYF2WK/ref=pd_bbs_sr_6?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1223426820&sr=8-6
...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-07, 02:27 PM
Replies: 254
Views: 478,132
Posted By tysonK
It's a Rescue Plan damn it! Not Bailout!

It's a Rescue Plan damn it! Not Bailout!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-05, 07:21 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 6,264
Posted By tysonK
looks like the plane puked over the wall.

looks like the plane puked over the wall.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-05, 04:01 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
yes :lol:

yes

:lol:
Forum: User Classifieds 2008-10-01, 07:14 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 4,645
Posted By tysonK
you are nobody without a Marshall Stack! ...

you are nobody without a Marshall Stack!


bump
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2008-09-28, 04:11 PM
Replies: 194
Views: 287,423
Posted By tysonK
Did it look pretty cool?

Did it look pretty cool?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-09-27, 03:09 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 4,903
Posted By tysonK
I just saw you. HBD!

I just saw you. HBD!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-09-25, 05:17 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 19,137
Posted By tysonK
you went to Savers and shit right?

you went to Savers and shit right?
Showing results 351 to 375 of 5314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.