Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 376 to 400 of 5314
Search took 0.19 seconds; generated 61 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonK
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-09-24, 06:10 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,726
Posted By tysonK
the metamorphosis one is good. scroll bit. ...

the metamorphosis one is good. scroll bit.

http://www.butterfly.ie/
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-09-16, 08:33 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 13,923
Posted By tysonK
yeah, at least Voltron could unload trailers...

yeah, at least Voltron could unload trailers accurately.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-09-16, 04:13 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 13,923
Posted By tysonK
check

check
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-09-16, 04:08 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 13,923
Posted By tysonK
I should be able to get you large boxes that you...

I should be able to get you large boxes that you will be able to combine. I don't know about the 36" in height but I will look.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-09-15, 04:56 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 26,634
Posted By tysonK
Set up a midnight race with him.

Set up a midnight race with him.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-09-12, 10:44 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 5,897
Posted By tysonK
I'll have to check that when I get home. ...

I'll have to check that when I get home.

myspace "bands"
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-09-09, 05:28 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 28,318
Posted By tysonK
I see a beat to hell one around here quite a bit....

I see a beat to hell one around here quite a bit. I'll be sure to take a second look through the dusty windows for a for sale sign next time.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-09-08, 04:32 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,687
Posted By tysonK
awesome. that fresh water pooling looks...

awesome.

that fresh water pooling looks killer.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-09-05, 07:00 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 5,897
Posted By tysonK
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-09-04, 09:15 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,726
Posted By tysonK
triumph vs stars wars fans near on the spot...

triumph vs stars wars fans

near on the spot comedy perfection, if you have not seen it in a while....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ5HUmunDbk
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-08-30, 03:08 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 4,797
Posted By tysonK
until it is turned off?

until it is turned off?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-08-30, 01:35 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 9,200
Posted By tysonK
ribcookoff birthday!

ribcookoff birthday!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-08-29, 03:06 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 18,480
Posted By tysonK
pm sent.

pm sent.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-08-27, 07:06 PM
Replies: 1,539
Views: 4,027,650
Posted By tysonK
does blood really make a game that much better?

does blood really make a game that much better?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-08-26, 09:17 PM
Replies: 1,539
Views: 4,027,650
Posted By tysonK
omg. The FORCE: Unleashed Demo was fun has hell!

omg. The FORCE: Unleashed Demo was fun has hell!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-08-26, 06:26 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 58,752
Posted By tysonK
The country rule made it hard! I know I could...

The country rule made it hard! I know I could have done better in the daily driver, have to think about it. I had a few choices but I like the GT. I didn't want a Skyline for the track even one...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-08-18, 08:12 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 29,942
Posted By tysonK
too bad for the Chinese hurdler dude. that...

too bad for the Chinese hurdler dude.

that swedish hurdler chick was hot though. then she smashed herself against the track, oops.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-08-14, 05:31 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 17,089
Posted By tysonK
that's great! cool name!

that's great! cool name!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-08-10, 08:27 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,726
Posted By tysonK
crystal castles is band that I like ...

crystal castles is band that I like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F29fGbm0a24
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-08-08, 07:50 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 133,389
Posted By tysonK
I don't know if you are serious or saying that...

I don't know if you are serious or saying that because you are being sarcastic.

in other words that's what every person says.;)
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-08-07, 07:26 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 38,264
Posted By tysonK
older and smarter!

older and smarter!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-08-05, 07:14 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 9,242
Posted By tysonK
I hate comic sans omgfish

I hate comic sans

omgfish
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-08-05, 05:43 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 5,892
Posted By tysonK
the dir Edward Neumeier is living off Verhoven's...

the dir Edward Neumeier is living off Verhoven's coattails...kinda funny.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-08-03, 07:05 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 70,715
Posted By tysonK
walmart and ebay are not very similar to me. ...

walmart and ebay are not very similar to me.

meh.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-07-31, 10:21 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 10,192
Posted By tysonK
dude, happy birthday.

dude, happy birthday.
Showing results 376 to 400 of 5314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.