Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 401 to 425 of 5314
Search took 0.17 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonK
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-07-30, 07:47 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LHuWj1jgqI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LHuWj1jgqI
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-07-30, 04:39 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 75,198
Posted By tysonK
Not the worst area, but it's kinda of dump. and...

Not the worst area, but it's kinda of dump. and old.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-07-16, 05:43 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 53,904
Posted By tysonK
is this spoiler thread yet? I'm trying not...

is this spoiler thread yet?

I'm trying not to read it.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-07-15, 07:22 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 13,620
Posted By tysonK
this was already sold....and not truck related...

this was already sold....and not truck related but still weird.

2003 miata for $7,500?
http://reno.craigslist.org/car/756534395.html
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-07-14, 09:06 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 18,570
Posted By tysonK
omg let's celebrate your asian birthday this year!

omg let's celebrate your asian birthday this year!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-07-11, 05:24 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 30,851
Posted By tysonK
craigslist will get something. make the ad even...

craigslist will get something. make the ad even more crazy though.

post results here.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2008-07-10, 05:28 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 12,775
Posted By tysonK
and you learn a lot!

and you learn a lot!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-07-08, 07:35 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
making friends ...

making friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w536Alnon24
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-07-08, 06:11 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 8,926
Posted By tysonK
You'll have fun!

You'll have fun!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-07-07, 09:41 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 13,620
Posted By tysonK
good deals have to be out there. and I'll pm...

good deals have to be out there.

and I'll pm the ad tomorrow, maybe it's a take over payments.

it looks like the regular price should be at least 25k plus....
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-07-07, 07:21 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 13,620
Posted By tysonK
Buy a truck for cheap...thanks gas prices!

This seems pretty good but why?:

http://reno.craigslist.org/car/746373315.html

Feel free to post up any good finds.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-07-07, 06:26 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 36,448
Posted By tysonK
^I think Big Sur is just molten campgrounds now.

^I think Big Sur is just molten campgrounds now.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-07-04, 10:36 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
here is that animal print, chicken, blond girl...

here is that animal print, chicken, blond girl video.......yeah you read that right.

http://www.vimeo.com/1124192?pg=embed&sec=1124192
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-07-02, 06:53 PM
Replies: 1,539
Views: 4,027,653
Posted By tysonK
D2 was like playing little lottery mini games. ...

D2 was like playing little lottery mini games. You would hope to hit it big when you kill certain things. That's what kept me playing, and even waking up early before class to play(I can't believe...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-30, 09:51 AM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
does something terrible happen? I'll watch...

does something terrible happen?

I'll watch it when I get home.....
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-30, 09:50 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 53,904
Posted By tysonK
good. They have a lot of tallent in that studio....

good. They have a lot of tallent in that studio. It's tough to do your own thing when you are such a huge box office draw.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-29, 08:48 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojgi16des-U ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojgi16des-U

this stride commercial kills me every time.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-29, 08:45 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
sarcasm, god I hope so.

sarcasm, god I hope so.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-29, 04:22 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 53,904
Posted By tysonK
So it doesn't have a bunch of cute jokes and...

So it doesn't have a bunch of cute jokes and little moments?

but good storyline I'm sure.

I'm so jaded every pixar film is the same to me.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-28, 07:37 PM
Replies: 1,539
Views: 4,027,653
Posted By tysonK
soj soj soj!!ONE!!1

soj soj soj!!ONE!!1
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2008-06-27, 05:43 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 42,037
Posted By tysonK
omg. it's gonna be hot. maybe a little...

omg.

it's gonna be hot.

maybe a little smokey.

possibly some dry lighting.

:unamused:
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-24, 07:32 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 5,420
Posted By tysonK
it's ok. they have their moments.

it's ok.

they have their moments.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-24, 05:28 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
dude kicking soccer balls at stuff in a city ...

dude kicking soccer balls at stuff in a city

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdAOZg12tOE
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-24, 04:26 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 46,864
Posted By tysonK
[kool-aid guy]oh yeah[/kool-aid guy]

[kool-aid guy]oh yeah[/kool-aid guy]
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-24, 04:25 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 46,864
Posted By tysonK
My little notebook usually runs out of gas around...

My little notebook usually runs out of gas around 5 tabs of media heavy or whatever sites.
Showing results 401 to 425 of 5314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.