Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 426 to 450 of 5314
Search took 0.18 seconds; generated 61 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonK
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-24, 04:20 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 46,864
Posted By tysonK
this thread is blowin' up. call your friends.

this thread is blowin' up. call your friends.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-24, 04:19 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,726
Posted By tysonK
not really youtube but I liked it. ...

not really youtube but I liked it.

http://www.6168.org/boulevard/fillBackgroundWide.html
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-24, 04:17 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 46,864
Posted By tysonK
So I installed 3 and it seems faster. I like it.

So I installed 3 and it seems faster. I like it.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-24, 03:58 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 46,864
Posted By tysonK
:lol: nothing you say is real!

:lol: nothing you say is real!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-24, 03:55 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 46,864
Posted By tysonK
Scott knows the difference between moot and mute...

Scott knows the difference between moot and mute he is being funny.

subtle.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-23, 03:46 PM
Replies: 257
Views: 348,217
Posted By tysonK
you don't like exactly what I do like.:lol: ...

you don't like exactly what I do like.:lol:

if they did flesh out the arrangements, they really wouldn't be the same band.


I was talking to sonder, you listen to weird stuff.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-23, 03:36 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 21,706
Posted By tysonK
w3rd. As Scott stated, the performance gain from...

w3rd. As Scott stated, the performance gain from the tires in the middle of the car were evident as I Kyle Busch'ed around my neighborhood to left hander that is 395.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-23, 03:31 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 12,548
Posted By tysonK
thanks peeps. no work today, so it's been a...

thanks peeps.

no work today, so it's been a good day.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-22, 09:25 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 4,007
Posted By tysonK
saw him doing a cool speech on letterman last...

saw him doing a cool speech on letterman last year.

smart guy, will be missed.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-22, 09:11 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 21,706
Posted By tysonK
Cadillac Files: It fits stuff..

In prep to travel to House oF Nissan, I packed up the Caddy. I easily fit the eight wheel/tire combo. I'm pretty sure I can get 11 wheel/tire combo in the car. 1 more in the back seat and 2 in the...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-22, 06:46 PM
Replies: 257
Views: 348,217
Posted By tysonK
nick, you should give the new Portishead...

nick,

you should give the new Portishead album a listen I wonder if you'd like it...

http://www.amazon.com/Third-Portishead/dp/B0016HNOXQ/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1214188944&sr=8-1
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-22, 06:42 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,520
Posted By tysonK
how about a bikini clad Megan Fox....straddling...

how about a bikini clad Megan Fox....straddling it.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-20, 09:18 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 12,920
Posted By tysonK
good time of the year for a birthday.

good time of the year for a birthday.
Forum: User Classifieds 2008-06-19, 01:05 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,679
Posted By tysonK
Don't mention that on your residency applications.

Don't mention that on your residency applications.
Forum: User Classifieds 2008-06-18, 08:46 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,034
Posted By tysonK
sold to me. w3rd

sold to me.

w3rd
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-15, 09:31 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,765
Posted By tysonK
I didn't like Benders Big Score, I'll hold out...

I didn't like Benders Big Score, I'll hold out hope for this one.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-11, 07:16 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,726
Posted By tysonK
I choose to believe.

I choose to believe.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-11, 10:15 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 95,576
Posted By tysonK
I guess the only thing that kills me is the...

I guess the only thing that kills me is the service plan. Maybe that will change after I read more reviews of how 3G makes the phone so much bettter.


I watched the keynote yesterday, the SDK...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-10, 08:39 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 39,815
Posted By tysonK
I hope he has the unlimited plan.

I hope he has the unlimited plan.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-10, 07:24 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,726
Posted By tysonK
bmw......cloth.......wow ...

bmw......cloth.......wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTYiEkQYhWY


back on topic.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-09, 08:50 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 95,576
Posted By tysonK
I know 6 people at work with og iphones, I'll be...

I know 6 people at work with og iphones, I'll be making offers.

lol
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-09, 06:45 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 95,576
Posted By tysonK
Of course you don't have to sign a 2 year...

Of course you don't have to sign a 2 year contract with an ipod.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-09, 06:34 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 95,576
Posted By tysonK
will I be able to get a 2g(or whatever it's...

will I be able to get a 2g(or whatever it's called) version for $50, cause that would rock.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-09, 10:01 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 11,175
Posted By tysonK
ewww.

ewww.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-06-08, 10:07 AM
Replies: 181
Views: 241,464
Posted By tysonK
dude, I was working in my bathroom, that made my...

dude, I was working in my bathroom, that made my house shudder pretty good.

around 11am

3.8 according to USGS
Showing results 426 to 450 of 5314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.