Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 7926 to 7950 of 9182
Search took 0.24 seconds; generated 102 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Kevin M
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-09-14, 12:50 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 171,147
Posted By Kevin M
~19 is stock peak boost, but I'm sure Mike's car...

~19 is stock peak boost, but I'm sure Mike's car is making more boost at lower and high RPMs than the stock ECU makes.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-09-13, 09:39 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 10,056
Posted By Kevin M
Ah, there it is, I see it now. Yeah, the...

Ah, there it is, I see it now.

Yeah, the Evo MR has a turbo that's bigger than the STi's actually. With the large turbo and smaller motor, it will always make more dyno horsepower without really...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-09-13, 09:11 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 10,056
Posted By Kevin M
Where did you see that the Evo put more power to...

Where did you see that the Evo put more power to the wheels? The STi doesn't really have more drivetrain loss than the Evo. Mitsubishi under-represents the Evo horsepower numbers.
Forum: User Classifieds 2004-09-13, 05:59 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 26,189
Posted By Kevin M
It was kinda just there... It formerly had a...

It was kinda just there... It formerly had a 6-speed in it among other things. It is basically just a shell right now.[/quote]

I don't care what drivetrain is in it, as long as the body is not...
Forum: User Classifieds 2004-09-13, 02:56 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 26,189
Posted By Kevin M
What are they planning with the wagon? I'll be in...

What are they planning with the wagon? I'll be in the market for one very soon.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-09-13, 12:19 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 10,145
Posted By Kevin M
I found the throttle body! Note the throttle...

I found the throttle body! Note the throttle cable linkage running left to right across the motor. My guess is there's a similar setup on the left one as well.
[/quote]

Ah, good eye!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-09-13, 12:17 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 4,795
Posted By Kevin M
Matt's house, before anything but houses were...

Matt's house, before anything but houses were here:
...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-09-13, 11:26 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,496
Posted By Kevin M
I believe the word you're looking for is "kudos"....

I believe the word you're looking for is "kudos". :lol: I thought you typo'd cooties when I clicked the thread. :P
Forum: User Classifieds 2004-09-12, 10:10 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 26,189
Posted By Kevin M
Besides, I never really considered the Enzo...

Besides, I never really considered the Enzo "rare". They probably built just about as many as the world market can afford to purchase. There aren't that many people who can throw down for a car...
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-09-12, 10:05 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 4,724
Posted By Kevin M
Yep. But the AGX are not that much more and work...

Yep. But the AGX are not that much more and work better.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-09-12, 09:59 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,634
Posted By Kevin M
Buy it back. See my breakdown of what parting out...

Buy it back. See my breakdown of what parting out an Sti is worth.

clicky (http://www.seccs.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25570)
Forum: User Classifieds 2004-09-12, 01:16 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 26,189
Posted By Kevin M
here's...

here's (http://www.ravensblade-impreza.com/techdocs/production/production.html) the overall RS production numbers. I can't remember where I saw the breakdown by color, but IIRC there are like 200...
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-09-11, 10:14 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 18,251
Posted By Kevin M
Man, I really don't know how to spend $10k on an...

Man, I really don't know how to spend $10k on an engine. Even I haven't managed to do that. :P
Forum: User Classifieds 2004-09-11, 09:25 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 26,189
Posted By Kevin M
Oh cool, a unicorn. Too bad its in Georgia :p ...

Oh cool, a unicorn. Too bad its in Georgia :p

I have something that might happen here soon, if not im going to start looking at those auctions...[/quote]

Not a unicorn, it's 4EAT.
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-09-09, 03:34 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 19,771
Posted By Kevin M
Based on all the reading I do at work all day ;)...

Based on all the reading I do at work all day ;) if/when I get an STi the mod path will be:

Step 1: Turboback + custom dyno tune

Step 2: Fuel Pump + injectors + turbo + custom dyno tune

I...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-09-09, 02:59 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 10,145
Posted By Kevin M
Maf hell, where's the THROTTLE BODIES???

Maf hell, where's the THROTTLE BODIES???
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-09-09, 01:52 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 96,277
Posted By Kevin M
hehe does anyone know when he gets his new ones? ...

hehe does anyone know when he gets his new ones? :twisted:[/quote]

Soon, he says. ;)
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2004-09-09, 01:48 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 105,982
Posted By Kevin M
w00t! I can't take credit for it at i-club...

w00t!

I can't take credit for it at i-club but we're all friends here so...

I was trying to recruit Tim to our Reno trackday, but he wasn't able to make it. I also bugged him about the T-Hill...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-09-09, 01:45 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 10,145
Posted By Kevin M
even though are STI is differnt i am sure jdm...

even though are STI is differnt i am sure jdm company's do R&D on all the STI parts.. i do think perrin makes better motor parts for the STI but i do believe that some of the jdm company's make the...
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-09-09, 01:31 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 19,771
Posted By Kevin M
I've seen STis put 280 to the wheels with stock...

I've seen STis put 280 to the wheels with stock fueling. You should always run out of stock turbo before you run out if stock injector.
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-09-09, 01:29 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 19,771
Posted By Kevin M
That's doing it the hard way. :lol: I'd rather...

That's doing it the hard way. :lol: I'd rather convert my STi to top feed rails and have a plethora (I said plethora in a sentence!) of injector choices.
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-09-09, 01:24 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 19,771
Posted By Kevin M
I was under the impression that stock STi...

I was under the impression that stock STi injectors and pump are adiquate for a TBE, intake, and reflash. Hell, your injectors are the ones that the WRX guys buy when they upgrade their stock...
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-09-09, 01:23 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 19,771
Posted By Kevin M
the Perrin larger injectors are really big, and...

the Perrin larger injectors are really big, and there's been a lot of talk that "modified" stock injectors work great at high flow rates, but don't idle well and mixtures are inconsistent at low...
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-09-09, 01:20 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 19,771
Posted By Kevin M
Actually, engine management won't solve the...

Actually, engine management won't solve the issues chris, Scott, and myself were discussing. When your injectors don't flow enough for your application, you gotta do something about it. More fuel...
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-09-09, 01:10 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 96,277
Posted By Kevin M
Scotty, you should go offer Moss on nsaioc...

Scotty, you should go offer Moss on nsaioc something cheap for his wagon JDM tails. He's really getting desperate to sell them. I would bet he'd take $150-175 at this point. That's less than the...
Showing results 7926 to 7950 of 9182

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.