Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 9051 to 9075 of 9182
Search took 0.23 seconds; generated 102 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Kevin M
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-02-12, 03:00 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 310,795
Posted By Kevin M
"The rear line"? There's only one on your...

"The rear line"? There's only one on your car?
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-02-12, 02:36 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 310,795
Posted By Kevin M
Here's the cure for that bias problem... ...

Here's the cure for that bias problem...

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/images/A0707.jpg[/quote]

As long as not having ABS on a street driven car in Reno doesn't bother you. Otherwise I'd...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-02-12, 01:50 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 23,688
Posted By Kevin M
Yeup, Ima B Der, along with Kostamojen.

Yeup, Ima B Der, along with Kostamojen.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-02-12, 02:11 AM
Replies: 252
Views: 118,495
Posted By Kevin M
My God... a WEEK???!:?!?1/!?1/1! Don't make...

My God... a WEEK???!:?!?1/!?1/1!

Don't make me bump it in nabisco OT...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-02-12, 01:20 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 7,171
Posted By Kevin M
I bet they didn't like baseball either.

I bet they didn't like baseball either.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-02-12, 12:09 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 7,171
Posted By Kevin M
Bad driving by women isn't genetic. It's like...

Bad driving by women isn't genetic. It's like when people say "you throw like a girl." What they mean is "you throw like someone who doesn't know how to throw." You looked like that the first time...
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-02-12, 12:05 AM
Replies: 157
Views: 310,795
Posted By Kevin M
Yes yes yes yes yes. Trust me. 4 pots...

Yes yes yes yes yes. Trust me. 4 pots own.Although, while I too am skeptibul of the Rotoras, Vanessa (babysmurf on i-club) is running them, she drives HARD on the track, and she is happy with them.
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-02-12, 12:02 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 4,504
Posted By Kevin M
Now you can get R compounds instead. :twisted:

Now you can get R compounds instead. :twisted:
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-02-12, 12:00 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 21,714
Posted By Kevin M
I doubt anybody would have a problem putting it...

I doubt anybody would have a problem putting it in B stock. Can't get classed any higher than the STi of course. And it would be allowed- the cars that are forbidden are hardcore sports cars like...
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2004-02-11, 09:36 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 62,974
Posted By Kevin M
Anybody hear anything back from Subydude yet? I...

Anybody hear anything back from Subydude yet? I haven't, not via email anyway.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-02-11, 09:33 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,773
Posted By Kevin M
Heh, if I ever buy a woman the quantity and...

Heh, if I ever buy a woman the quantity and quality of gifts I bought for my car over the past few months... my god, I'll be getting the eternal BJ. :shock:
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-02-11, 09:29 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 21,714
Posted By Kevin M
No way, go with a Forester XT. Be original. :)

No way, go with a Forester XT. Be original. :)
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-02-11, 12:44 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,586
Posted By Kevin M
Yeah, but isn't it funny how the interval before...

Yeah, but isn't it funny how the interval before "your time" arrives is directly inverse to how often you do stupid things? :lol:
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-02-11, 12:35 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 10,699
Posted By Kevin M
That Saturn concept is based on the Pontiac...

That Saturn concept is based on the Pontiac Solstice, which is going into prduction next year. NA 2.4 liter, 160ish hp, and supercharged 2.2 liter, somewhere around 220 hp. I'm thinking REALLY hard...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-02-11, 12:31 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 5,736
Posted By Kevin M
I'll never have enough tee shirts and hoodies....

I'll never have enough tee shirts and hoodies. I'm down for some Track Whore wear. :lol:
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-02-10, 04:02 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,586
Posted By Kevin M
I feel dumber for saying Kyle instead of Adam...

I feel dumber for saying Kyle instead of Adam than I do for not knowing the details of Dale's death. I was even watching Nascar somewhat regularly when those happened.
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-02-10, 04:00 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 310,795
Posted By Kevin M
If you have them long enough to bring them back...

If you have them long enough to bring them back here I will probably buy them.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-02-10, 12:26 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,586
Posted By Kevin M
I thought Kyle Petty died from the same injury?

I thought Kyle Petty died from the same injury?
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-02-10, 12:21 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 310,795
Posted By Kevin M
The single stage booster is indeed a nightmare....

The single stage booster is indeed a nightmare. It will be the absolute last mod I do to the car, following the complete gutting of the interior, full cage, etc. etc.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-02-09, 11:04 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 7,171
Posted By Kevin M
Drag racing is for people that can't drive and...

Drag racing is for people that can't drive and can't tune. You can build a 10 second car for about $5-6k, but good luck building a champion autocrosser for that, outside of the lower stock classes.
...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-02-09, 11:01 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,586
Posted By Kevin M
The biggest flaw in street racing is simple- it's...

The biggest flaw in street racing is simple- it's competitive. If you're out there trying to beat somebody, you're not gonna give two shits about public safety if it means losing. Backing off is not...
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-02-09, 06:44 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 310,795
Posted By Kevin M
Nope... but come on man... bleeders are like $20....

Nope... but come on man... bleeders are like $20. :P
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-02-09, 04:59 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 310,795
Posted By Kevin M
I pay $15 a liter for Ate. Motul is what, $50?

I pay $15 a liter for Ate. Motul is what, $50?
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-02-09, 04:54 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 310,795
Posted By Kevin M
Bleed them, then go find a place to do 3-4 very...

Bleed them, then go find a place to do 3-4 very hard ABS stops. That opens the valves and cisrculates the fluid.
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-02-09, 04:42 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 310,795
Posted By Kevin M
Basically any late model Legacy. You can just...

Basically any late model Legacy. You can just order it with the 4 pots from Exeter online. It's pretty obvious which one it is. You could do rear StopTech rotors, but it's really overkill. Your rears...
Showing results 9051 to 9075 of 9182

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.