Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 9076 to 9100 of 9182
Search took 0.25 seconds; generated 102 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Kevin M
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-02-09, 04:40 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 310,795
Posted By Kevin M
Ah, I forgot about the winter wheels needing...

Ah, I forgot about the winter wheels needing upgrading too. Well, you wouldn't lose more than about $50-100 going from stocks to 16x7 RS wheels. However, any other worthy brake upgrade also presents...
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-02-09, 04:27 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 310,795
Posted By Kevin M
The Legacy brake swap (aka H6 swap) is just...

The Legacy brake swap (aka H6 swap) is just bigger, vented rotors and caliper brackets. Small increase in brake torque, good increase in fade resistance. Should be plenty for autocross, and...
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-02-09, 04:15 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 310,795
Posted By Kevin M
$700 for the front 4 pots at...

$700 for the front 4 pots at www.subaruwrxparts.com . That includes absolutely everything you need to do the swap. You don't need the rears since you have R160 hubs, and doing the Legacy disc upgrade...
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-02-09, 04:10 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 310,795
Posted By Kevin M
I haven't heard that before; I haven't noticed...

I haven't heard that before; I haven't noticed any irregular wear of my pads with the "Track" kit, but I haven't been out on an actual track, either. :lol:

I would tend to think the caliper and...
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-02-09, 04:06 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 310,795
Posted By Kevin M
Scott, I just went through this debate myself....

Scott, I just went through this debate myself. After much searching and debating, I'm sticking to the old school STi 4pot/2pot setup. The rear 2 pots are dictated by the R180 hubs, not my belief that...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-02-09, 01:09 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 23,688
Posted By Kevin M
I went to the membership link on renoscca.com,...

I went to the membership link on renoscca.com, but it just gives you the form to print out. So, I figured I'd just come up and take care of things. I'll bring the form I printed out, and if I could...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-02-09, 09:38 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 23,688
Posted By Kevin M
I'll be there this week, so I can buy my SCCA...

I'll be there this week, so I can buy my SCCA membership and get in the directory for this year.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2004-02-07, 11:22 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 32,850
Posted By Kevin M
Is the complete list of PAXs posted anywhere yet?...

Is the complete list of PAXs posted anywhere yet? If not, why aren't they posted here? ;)
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-02-07, 11:14 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 5,255
Posted By Kevin M
Dean, do you have this year's class rules handy...

Dean, do you have this year's class rules handy yet?
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2004-02-07, 09:08 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 42,342
Posted By Kevin M
Good question.

Good question.
Forum: User Classifieds 2004-02-06, 10:06 PM
Replies: 133
Views: 36,766
Posted By Kevin M
Evil. Or just wasteful. APS should make a chrome...

Evil. Or just wasteful. APS should make a chrome intake... maybe more people would get the message about them. :P
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2004-02-06, 10:05 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 42,342
Posted By Kevin M
Nobody has staked an official claim on the other...

Nobody has staked an official claim on the other bed in my room... but I imagine that however much space there is on the floor is gonna dictate how many people can stay with me. Besides, there's...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-02-06, 05:44 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,309
Posted By Kevin M
Nah, the endlinks are the same on Imprezas....

Nah, the endlinks are the same on Imprezas. Worthwhile aftermarket upgrade.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-02-06, 09:54 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,720
Posted By Kevin M
Hmm, thread doesn't really explain it. It was...

Hmm, thread doesn't really explain it. It was just a standard WRX (coupe?) with a widebody kit and lots of JUN parts?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-02-06, 07:44 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,720
Posted By Kevin M
That car looks fucking sick.[/quote] ...

That car looks fucking sick.[/quote]


Actually... I don't like it. Wanna know why? It's not because I don't like the car... that car r0x0rz. It's because it used to be a 22b. Some cars just...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-02-04, 02:02 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 6,536
Posted By Kevin M
looks like someone had one set of 22b vents and...

looks like someone had one set of 22b vents and one leftover... so they split it between both sides...


IBJC
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-02-04, 11:23 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,950
Posted By Kevin M
If they ever try to bust me for bandwidth usage,...

If they ever try to bust me for bandwidth usage, I'll just tell them I'm sharing amateur porn with my "friends." :twisted: No copyrights there.
Forum: User Classifieds 2004-02-04, 05:53 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 144,595
Posted By Kevin M
Group buy on race gas would be sweet. 2-3 of us...

Group buy on race gas would be sweet. 2-3 of us could easily use up a drum in one weekend, so I will be initiating some sort of race gas buy, even if it's by myself. Unless Stead and the other sites...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-02-02, 11:53 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 9,958
Posted By Kevin M
was that his cell phone I saw while he was coming...

was that his cell phone I saw while he was coming into the pits?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-02-02, 11:43 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 36,437
Posted By Kevin M
Stop looking at me like you enjoy it! :shock:

Stop looking at me like you enjoy it! :shock:
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-01-30, 09:52 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 36,437
Posted By Kevin M
For thsoe of you up for a moonlit ride back to...

For thsoe of you up for a moonlit ride back to Reno (if I can do it... ) you can catch up on most of the Sac group in-jokes by watching FOABH (www.niggazwithhats.com) with us, and possibly even Evil...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-01-30, 06:20 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,749
Posted By Kevin M
There's usually a few on eBay. Try a credit union...

There's usually a few on eBay. Try a credit union for financing. That's the advice I give because none of the lots around me will have anything more than 3-4 years old on them.
Forum: User Classifieds 2004-01-29, 09:42 PM
Replies: 133
Views: 36,766
Posted By Kevin M
Hahaha- preceded by this: ...

Hahaha-




preceded by this:



:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2004-01-29, 09:38 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 62,974
Posted By Kevin M
registered. Surprise, surprise; I was already...

registered. Surprise, surprise; I was already registered to post at Subydude.com. What are the odds. :P
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-01-29, 07:14 PM
Replies: 252
Views: 118,495
Posted By Kevin M
Scary part is I actually typed that out. Good...

Scary part is I actually typed that out. Good thing nobody here actually speaks l33t or I'd be getting owned on spelling and grammar. :lol:
Showing results 9076 to 9100 of 9182

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.