Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 9101 to 9125 of 9182
Search took 0.31 seconds; generated 102 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Kevin M
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-01-29, 07:12 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,204
Posted By Kevin M
What's better than Evil Dead? Besides FOABH and...

What's better than Evil Dead? Besides FOABH and Men At Work of course. :P
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-01-29, 07:09 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 16,335
Posted By Kevin M
But the Wagon and Sedan have different height...

But the Wagon and Sedan have different height issues. Thats why TEIN offers S-Tech's for both Wagon and Sedan. The Perrin springs say for 2002-2004 WRX Sedan's.[/quote]

I don't think it's a...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-01-29, 05:24 PM
Replies: 252
Views: 118,495
Posted By Kevin M
OH NOES!!!1!!! H4S Y0URZ D3NT4L HY63N1Z7 THR34D...

OH NOES!!!1!!! H4S Y0URZ D3NT4L HY63N1Z7 THR34D G0NE 3 DAYS W1F N0 UPD4T3S?????/?//?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-01-29, 05:22 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,204
Posted By Kevin M
http://members.roadfly.com/bansuvs/ash%20avatar.gi...

http://members.roadfly.com/bansuvs/ash%20avatar.gif
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2004-01-29, 05:14 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 62,974
Posted By Kevin M
I'm in too... probably from SU though... this...

I'm in too... probably from SU though... this better be a DAMN fast car if I'm gonna out-PAX any of you. :P
Forum: Technical Chat 2004-01-29, 05:12 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 16,335
Posted By Kevin M
Springs are interchangeable Art, it's struts that...

Springs are interchangeable Art, it's struts that are a little different. AFAIK there are adapters for putting GC springs on WRXs, but not for the other way around. There are still plenty of spring...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-01-28, 08:03 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 17,588
Posted By Kevin M
This thread still sucks. I'm gonna go drive fast...

This thread still sucks. I'm gonna go drive fast somewhere now.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2004-01-28, 07:58 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 42,342
Posted By Kevin M
Junkies, all of you! And I guess that makes me a...

Junkies, all of you! And I guess that makes me a pusher. :P
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-01-28, 07:54 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 21,714
Posted By Kevin M
Glad you are okay! Take it easy for a while...

Glad you are okay! Take it easy for a while though, adrenaline can hide pretty severe injuries for a while. You will be quite sore tomorrow.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-01-28, 06:29 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,510
Posted By Kevin M
The best part is, they spent more time strapping...

The best part is, they spent more time strapping that truck to the car than it would have taken to finish shoveling it free. :P
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2004-01-28, 01:45 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 42,342
Posted By Kevin M
Some FYI on this event fellas- Looks like...

Some FYI on this event fellas-

Looks like Alex is expecting ~40 cars on track.
Subaru of America will be there, VERY possibly with a Legacy GT!
ESX will be there.
S-Squared will be there....
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2004-01-28, 01:38 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 16,238
Posted By Kevin M
If it doesn't conflict with track/autocross time,...

If it doesn't conflict with track/autocross time, I'm definitely up for that.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-01-27, 02:16 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 17,588
Posted By Kevin M
I'm sticking with Dean. He's obviously not...

I'm sticking with Dean. He's obviously not somebody's puppet if he's that passionate about winning the race. His puppetmaster would have written a much more humble speech. :lol:
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-01-27, 02:11 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 25,340
Posted By Kevin M
Hey- what happened to my attachment? Do I need to...

Hey- what happened to my attachment? Do I need to link it instead?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-01-27, 02:08 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 25,340
Posted By Kevin M
That is a pretty ricey sig. :lol:[/quote] ...

That is a pretty ricey sig. :lol:[/quote]

Don'y you mean "IBJCcallsitrice"? :P
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-01-27, 12:16 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 25,340
Posted By Kevin M
shit... I only have 163 smilies....

shit... I only have 163 smilies....
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-01-26, 11:27 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 25,340
Posted By Kevin M
How bout the new sig? Too big?

How bout the new sig? Too big?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-01-26, 11:10 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 5,456
Posted By Kevin M
there's 10 members here? :twisted:

there's 10 members here? :twisted:
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-01-26, 11:08 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 25,340
Posted By Kevin M
One of these things is not like the other... one...

One of these things is not like the other... one of these things just doesn't belong...
http://members.roadfly.com/bansuvs/me%20drift.JPG
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-01-26, 06:31 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 25,340
Posted By Kevin M
HAHAHA! /begin OT to the 4th degree...

HAHAHA!

/begin OT to the 4th degree statements

I was blasting the A-Team theme song last year a couple times on the Mosquito Ridge Drive. Scott, you were there for that weren't you? It was the...
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2004-01-26, 02:16 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 12,158
Posted By Kevin M
When I lower the car after chenging wheels or...

When I lower the car after chenging wheels or something, I just roll it backwards then forwards to de-stress everything before I do final torque.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2004-01-26, 02:12 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 12,968
Posted By Kevin M
That sounds a lot like Sperry's clunk after...

That sounds a lot like Sperry's clunk after removing his ALK. If they removed the extra subframe, then they would have to remove some of the same bolts. If possible, have Scott take a look at it and...
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2004-01-24, 05:24 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 12,158
Posted By Kevin M
She had fun, really? I'm glad. It didn't seem...

She had fun, really? I'm glad. It didn't seem like she was to me.[/quote]

Well, she had fun in the car with me on the track. :p The rest of the time she was zonked, she had like 5 hours sleep in...
Forum: Website News & Issues 2004-01-24, 12:10 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 7,488
Posted By Kevin M
I don't even know what that means...[/quote] ...

I don't even know what that means...[/quote]

NASIOC OT Pirate humor that I'm technically not even privy to using. :lol:
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2004-01-24, 12:04 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,856
Posted By Kevin M
Here's a nomination for "No, I'm just drunk" ...

Here's a nomination for "No, I'm just drunk" :lol:
Showing results 9101 to 9125 of 9182

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.