Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 1326 to 1350 of 5314
Search took 0.18 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonK
Forum: Technical Chat 2006-11-12, 09:57 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,173
Posted By tysonK
It sounds lik it would suck to roam around a...

It sounds lik it would suck to roam around a junkyard looking for these clips.

You could make a Saturday of it though!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-11-11, 05:29 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 17,342
Posted By tysonK
you bastard.

you bastard.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2006-11-11, 10:09 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 9,161
Posted By tysonK
I like the wheels on that black evo. Didn't look...

I like the wheels on that black evo. Didn't look like attendance was very overwhelming. :|

I think it's good to be seeing this kind of stuff though. Hopefully it signals to the big tracks that...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-11-11, 09:54 AM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
The black lady makes the "o crap" face a little...

The black lady makes the "o crap" face a little too soon.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-11-11, 09:52 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 14,868
Posted By tysonK
I say don't let her go. ha.

I say don't let her go.

ha.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-11-11, 09:51 AM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
It's probably fake though.

It's probably fake though.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-11-10, 09:03 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
from teh OT: ...

from teh OT:

http://one.revver.com/watch/95332/format/flv/affiliate/184
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-11-10, 04:33 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 14,868
Posted By tysonK
My brother was up front at one of their concerts...

My brother was up front at one of their concerts and sad the 'bassist" kicked him to the ground.

He couldn't really fight back either cause all the pading and costume shit they wear. He probably...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-11-09, 10:42 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,311
Posted By tysonK
Don't go too far with joke. 2 threads might...

Don't go too far with joke.

2 threads might actually be too much.

still funny.
Forum: Technical Chat 2006-11-08, 10:24 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 21,334
Posted By tysonK
Man you joined this forum just in time your car...

Man you joined this forum just in time your car is freaking out, but it'll get fixed.
Forum: Technical Chat 2006-11-08, 08:43 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 193,694
Posted By tysonK
oh

oh
Forum: Technical Chat 2006-11-08, 05:43 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 21,334
Posted By tysonK
I know I was sweating bullets making sure I...

I know I was sweating bullets making sure I un-married mine correctly.

The last resort is the ECU goes to COBB to get re re-flashed?

Does the car run right now?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-11-08, 04:54 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 22,543
Posted By tysonK
So reloading is making your own bullets? ...

So reloading is making your own bullets?

Here I thought it referred to shooting your gun fast and dropping the clip and slamming another one in and continuing to fire in succession like in a...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-11-08, 04:14 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 12,741
Posted By tysonK
mmm frosty..

mmm frosty..
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-11-08, 03:22 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,919
Posted By tysonK
Just tow the crashed bike with a rope around the...

Just tow the crashed bike with a rope around the swingarm part.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-11-08, 01:07 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 12,741
Posted By tysonK
marky mark in the departed: minor...

marky mark in the departed:

minor character in film: "who are you"
marky: "I'm the guy who knows how to do his job you must be the other guy."

is that how that quote went?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-11-08, 11:01 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 12,741
Posted By tysonK
confused by doubleurx post?

confused by doubleurx post?
Forum: User Classifieds 2006-11-07, 10:26 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 12,678
Posted By tysonK
nah you can have it scott.

nah you can have it scott.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-11-07, 09:20 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 12,741
Posted By tysonK
impressed with the new Junior Boys album.

impressed with the new Junior Boys album.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-11-07, 09:19 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 12,741
Posted By tysonK
I am very.........

tired of people talking about the housing market at work.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-11-07, 09:18 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,427
Posted By tysonK
cool.

cool.
Forum: User Classifieds 2006-11-07, 09:14 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 12,678
Posted By tysonK
oh snap... I didn't even look at that deck...

oh snap...

I didn't even look at that deck specs it's a sirius deck, man that is tempting.

Since Bob's friend Lauren magically broke my sony face plate tilting mechanism when she touched it.
Forum: User Classifieds 2006-11-07, 09:10 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 12,678
Posted By tysonK
Scott with an aux in you can run siruis or XM you...

Scott with an aux in you can run siruis or XM you are just feeding it audio. But you have to buy a little car portable unit like I have....
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-11-07, 09:08 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 11,456
Posted By tysonK
Anyways let us know the specs on that engine when...

Anyways let us know the specs on that engine when you get a chance!

Is that a ceramic coating on the piston?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-11-07, 09:03 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,427
Posted By tysonK
You work at Allison ar you just know this patrick...

You work at Allison ar you just know this patrick guy?
Showing results 1326 to 1350 of 5314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.