Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 1401 to 1425 of 5314
Search took 0.18 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonK
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-10-01, 06:51 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,792
Posted By tysonK
too bad you are not Khamis. you'd never would...

too bad you are not Khamis. you'd never would have had this problem.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2006-10-01, 09:45 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 10,880
Posted By tysonK
omg. matt rules.

omg. matt rules.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-30, 03:05 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 11,946
Posted By tysonK
driving sucks.

driving sucks.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-30, 02:58 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
haha

haha
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-30, 12:27 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
I like the middle.."i love to eat that shit.." ...

I like the middle.."i love to eat that shit.." ah ha.

McGriddles are good.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2006-09-29, 09:13 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 14,823
Posted By tysonK
well it's not an F1 car I know that.

well it's not an F1 car I know that.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2006-09-29, 08:51 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 14,823
Posted By tysonK
They showed him in a cup car during F1 practice...

They showed him in a cup car during F1 practice coverage.



edit: sperry says it's not a cup car.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2006-09-28, 03:50 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 41,878
Posted By tysonK
peronally I like the hub convertor.

peronally I like the hub convertor.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2006-09-28, 06:17 AM
Replies: 143
Views: 41,878
Posted By tysonK
It's OK man. We'll need help taking down and all...

It's OK man. We'll need help taking down and all that crap also. Loading the bus on Sunday etc...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-09-27, 08:52 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,615
Posted By tysonK
have phun.

have phun.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2006-09-27, 08:47 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 41,878
Posted By tysonK
Slalom is forced right. We will look into...

Slalom is forced right.

We will look into all of the other comments made.

Thanks for the help.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-09-27, 08:21 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 31,129
Posted By tysonK
I can agree on that. cayman.

I can agree on that.


cayman.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-27, 08:16 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,670
Posted By tysonK
happy birthday holmes, your present is powder...

happy birthday holmes, your present is powder days this winter.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-09-26, 08:52 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 31,129
Posted By tysonK
AWD? pftt... ...

AWD? pftt...



http://www.porsche.com/usa/models/cayman/cayman/
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-09-26, 08:49 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 31,129
Posted By tysonK
http://www.dailycars.ru/cars/porsche/cayman_ta/lar...

http://www.dailycars.ru/cars/porsche/cayman_ta/large/cayman_02.jpgI guess he should just get a cayman.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-26, 04:11 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,321
Posted By tysonK
that was funny.:lol:

that was funny.:lol:
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2006-09-25, 05:13 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 41,878
Posted By tysonK
Pat and I will work more on day 2 this week. As...

Pat and I will work more on day 2 this week. As well as make changes that come up in this thread when Dean and Scott see it!?!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-25, 05:07 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,321
Posted By tysonK
I'm gonna use the mini-reverse gravity from the...

I'm gonna use the mini-reverse gravity from the mini-blackhole to spool my turbo and own everyone,....everyone.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2006-09-25, 05:04 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 41,878
Posted By tysonK
the measured rough draft. some cones are for...

the measured rough draft. some cones are for illustration. haha.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-24, 07:56 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,975
Posted By tysonK
the cheerleaders are now eliminated, damn.

the cheerleaders are now eliminated, damn.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-24, 07:35 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,975
Posted By tysonK
second episode, pretty good so far. the...

second episode, pretty good so far. the cheerleaders are still hawt.

The people that pick the animal stunts are dumb.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-24, 04:48 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,704
Posted By tysonK
and I think he meant mini game not mini car.

and I think he meant mini game not mini car.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-24, 04:47 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,704
Posted By tysonK
meh.

meh.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-24, 08:59 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 10,662
Posted By tysonK
wow this thread done blowed up. cool.

wow this thread done blowed up. cool.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-24, 08:54 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,906
Posted By tysonK
Best wishes! pictures look great also. ...

Best wishes!

pictures look great also. Freakin' James Bond Josh.
Showing results 1401 to 1425 of 5314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.