Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 1426 to 1450 of 5314
Search took 0.17 seconds; generated 61 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonK
Forum: Technical Chat 2006-09-23, 09:04 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,202
Posted By tysonK
I believe it has to do wth having an extra turbo...

I believe it has to do wth having an extra turbo at your house for every car trip you make?

oh my.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-23, 08:22 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,726
Posted By tysonK
I've been impressed with Ben Folds in the last...

I've been impressed with Ben Folds in the last year. Although he has not blown me away with his own stuff, he does some the most badass covers around. I think he has a great album in the future. ...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-23, 04:29 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,122
Posted By tysonK
cool man, cool.

cool man, cool.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-09-22, 08:19 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 14,806
Posted By tysonK
it's still so funny.

it's still so funny.
Forum: User Classifieds 2006-09-22, 10:57 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 4,351
Posted By tysonK
cool man. Is this your car you are selling?

cool man.

Is this your car you are selling?
Forum: Technical Chat 2006-09-21, 02:28 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,145
Posted By tysonK
Um, when I took my seats out I just took them...

Um, when I took my seats out I just took them out. I did no battery disconnecting. I guess I should have. Better safe then fucked.

I remember that fateful night, before the norpac...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-20, 03:17 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,922
Posted By tysonK
at least you have a nice little 4 year stint on...

at least you have a nice little 4 year stint on the resume.

I got 8 1/2 years at JCPenney. w t f. time flys.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-20, 06:23 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 6,305
Posted By tysonK
I totally made you impulse buy an S2000! ...

I totally made you impulse buy an S2000!

haha!
Forum: Technical Chat 2006-09-19, 07:54 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,145
Posted By tysonK
There is a plug that is yellow under the seat...

There is a plug that is yellow under the seat clearly visible that you have to unlock. Then take out the 4 mounting bolts and the seat is out.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-19, 03:13 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 4,847
Posted By tysonK
One small step for seccs one giant leap for MattR.

One small step for seccs one giant leap for MattR.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-19, 03:11 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,975
Posted By tysonK
in bed

in bed
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-19, 02:24 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,571
Posted By tysonK
just throw some dirt on your clothes, wear your...

just throw some dirt on your clothes, wear your aviators, and mess your hair up good and you could blend in with some homeless dudes.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-18, 07:03 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,726
Posted By tysonK
I know I just loving posting links to stuff kinda...

I know I just loving posting links to stuff kinda already on the board, it makes me look really smart, and helps to make friends!

lol
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-18, 05:51 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,726
Posted By tysonK
Pete ftw. ...

Pete ftw.

http://www.seccs.org/forums/showpost.php?p=82431&postcount=25
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2006-09-18, 03:32 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 41,878
Posted By tysonK
5 sided octagons are more efficient they use less...

5 sided octagons are more efficient they use less sides and still get the job done.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2006-09-18, 02:37 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 41,878
Posted By tysonK
you sir are correct. you could almost say that...

you sir are correct. you could almost say that pat gave me the head's up to model a turn off that very sequence, and you'd probably be right.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-18, 01:34 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,975
Posted By tysonK
except for the last season with the family...

except for the last season with the family edition that only toured the US, worst season evAr.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2006-09-18, 01:23 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 41,878
Posted By tysonK
Scott thanks for the layout grids. I will work...

Scott thanks for the layout grids. I will work tonight to what kind ideas I get after taking the size of the space into account. It looks much more narrow from the top that's for sure. Pat and I...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-17, 08:24 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,975
Posted By tysonK
I'm starting to like the cheerleaders a little...

I'm starting to like the cheerleaders a little more, they are making some interesting choices.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-17, 08:17 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,975
Posted By tysonK
dang they are eliminating people in the first 30...

dang they are eliminating people in the first 30 min. sweet.

the muslims already got the axe.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2006-09-17, 08:02 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 41,878
Posted By tysonK
In the second course the lower left hand "loop" ...

In the second course the lower left hand "loop" is what I liked about it. I was thinking about flipping it over, so that's earlier in the course.

I know Pat's wants a big sweeper, that course...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-09-17, 07:53 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 14,806
Posted By tysonK
Aaron ownz every1 on teh interweb.

Aaron ownz every1 on teh interweb.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-17, 07:40 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,975
Posted By tysonK
so after the first break I like the teams so far....

so after the first break I like the teams so far.

Disapproving Father with Lesbian Daughter(hawt) has to be my favorite so far.
Followed by the "Muslims"

I'm really tired of the male model...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-09-17, 07:29 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,975
Posted By tysonK
amazing race.

yeah that's right, I like this reality show.

It starts in a couple minutes.
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2006-09-17, 06:25 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 41,878
Posted By tysonK
Ok suckers, I had to get rollin with some course...

Ok suckers, I had to get rollin with some course designs. These are few of the 12 or so designs I have tooled with. They are just little paint sketches CONCEPTS I did. I will be getting...
Showing results 1426 to 1450 of 5314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.