Old 2009-02-04, 10:34 AM   #7
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus91 View Post
When I went there the other day to look at a wrx they had on the lot, the asian floor manager (forgot his name) asked me if i was going to trade in my car '00 lexus rx300. I said "No, because you probably wont give me anything for it". He said to me "have you checked kbb trade in value"? I said "Yea, its $8000 in good condition". He then went back into his little office and talked to his people. He then came out and said "Ok, well if we give you "$8300 for your trade in, plus the $600 or $700 in taxes back since its payed off, can we earn your business today"?

I probably would have done it if it wasn't my mom's car, and I had the extra $6k to come up with for the other car. haha. But in my few days that I spent there the few salesmen that I talked to were pretty nice, and just seemed pretty straight up and legit. Although one guy tried to bullshit me about the car and tried to convince me that it was some super-car.
Ok, now go over to the Lithia body shop and have them paint your car.

Then come back in this thread and bitch and moan like everyone else because the Lithia body shop (which is actually almost totally unrelated to Lithia Subaru except that they're owned by the same parent company and just happen to be next door to each other) does bad work, has incompetent employees, and terrible customer service.

I dunno how this thread got to be a review of Lithia Subaru... I blame Cody.