View Single Post
Old 2009-04-14, 12:44 PM   #10
wildfirefli
EJ22

You don't think anyone has attacked me? Certainly not YOU right? Lol. You have taken shots at me too. like, um, just now? So you would wonder why I would take offense. I don't sit around and judge you and what you talk about. You seem quick to take a large interest in everything I say.

And FYI, I'm new. I'm learning how to even talk about what's wrong with my car most of it is just greek to me so I don't exactly know what it is I'm talking about on the car. But I'll be careful to not ever ask you guys. Since you are all rude and hateful. Those of you that have been kind to me I appreciate it. But you are right, I don't feel welcome. And if you can't handle a little diversity or my personality then please refrain to speaking to me or about me. All I ask. If you have a problem with me, don't read what I post, and you won't hear a thing from me about you.

It's as simple as that. I thought forums were created so everyone could have a chance to compare notes, and talk about off topic things. I didn't know this was for bashing someone just because you can't understand them. I've had more respect than many of you have shown me I don't call you crackheads and make every effort to try to make you feel smaller than me. If you choose to continue to be rude and hateful, that's your choice but it won't effect me you will just be wasting time.
Do yourself a favor, don't waste your time on me. I don't care about you.

Last edited by wildfirefli; 2009-04-14 at 12:52 PM.
wildfirefli is offline   Reply With Quote