View Single Post
Old 2009-04-14, 08:18 PM   #36
20psiMR
EJ18

Car: 06 Evolution MR
Class: #20 SM

Do WORK son!

Honestly Im pretty much done in here. From reading some of the nasty and rude comments aimed straight at my girlfriend from sperry and atomiclabmonkey, Im pretty pissed actually. Go take your meds. Your telling me that wasnt rude and inflammatory? I dont recall her EVER saying anything directly to him. Also locking a thread because she doesnt know correct terminology is pretty lame. I think its ironic and funny that the two people that own/run this forum, and interestingly enough, the originator of this post are the rudest of the bunch. Both of you have taken direct shots at her, locked her threads, etc. So yes, she has gotten upset and retaliated back with posting remarks to "get your goat" in some form of the other. Thats basically her way of lashing back for being spoken down on. Anyway, Im sure nobody will care that Im gone to be honest, and thats fine with me. But if you do want to keep people around other then just your SMALL little clique (I attended a meeting, wasnt too impressed) you might want to check the attitude towards new people. A PM or something asking nicely to dial it down, or say hey we dont like people posting about being rude to law enforcement is perfectly acceptable. Being a douche and locking thread and calling people names is childish, so maybe you should go reread your own thread. Its up at the top of page 1 in case you forgot.
Chris #20 SM
ROBISPEC ///
WORKS / WHITELINE / ADVAN RS / RE-01R / ZEITRONIX
PERFORMANCE FRICTION / ETS / FERODO / COSWORTH

My Picture Thread and Dyno Sheet
Tuned by ME!
20psiMR is offline   Reply With Quote