Old 2009-05-08, 10:06 AM   #27
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by pike View Post
yeah Im pretty sure he was just trying to help the guy out. since he didnt care about the tires. as stated in thread....hmmm i bet youd like to be 10% bigger. ha I guess Im a noob and Im also pretty young but do all you old people just get your panties in a bunch or what? I guess you could post up formulas and 10% this 5% that. but seriously if hes not autocrossing or anything and hes just driving it on the street... who gives a fuck. seriously... you guys e-thuggin or what? idk but some of you guys on here are some douchy niggas for sure.

ps flame me all you want cause i dont give a fuck.
I'm pretty sure people don't like tires that cut themselves open via a fender rub on their daily drivers. Those of us with basic educations like to use these things call "numbers" in order to quantify the discussion about whether or not those tires might fit, instead of just making neanderthal assumptions that if you're not autocrossing, a tire only has to be round in order to work.

Also, your shitty attitude and racial epithets are a one way ticket to ban land. No one wants to hear that shit here. This was a relatively gentle and informative argument. It wasn't a panties bunched, e-thugged out, argument until you decided to make it one. So it's good that you don't give a fuck about being flamed, because I think you're a raging douche that's making something out of nothing and is trolling for a ban.