View Single Post
Old 2009-06-09, 10:26 AM   #2337
GusGus91
EJ205

Car: 2006 WRB WRX TR, 2008 LR STI
Class: Too classy

Dont sweat the petty... Pet the sweaty.

Yea, that's a very good write up Matt.

I've gotten pulled over 5 times, and by doing most of the things you said in there especially the polite things(saying sir), has gotten me out with just a warning the last 3 times in a row. The last time i got pulled over I even told the cop that I had my cruise control set at 70, and he just said, well it's 65 so just please keep the speed down, and have your parents get the right insurance set up in the car. (the insurace card i had in the car was 5 months outdated from the right one). but being polite and honest honest, has gotten me out of 3 ticket's and a revoked license.

The second time I got pulled over it was for failure to yeild to pedestrian, which i fought, and had pictures to back me up, and all i had to do was pay a $60 fine, instead of $140, and no points were added to my record, and my first speeding ticket which was mentioned earlier, I went to traffic school for and also had the points taken off my record.

All in all, the point is, just to drive within the speed limit or atleast close to it, and no shenannigans when leaving a meet, or while in a group.

Last edited by GusGus91; 2009-06-09 at 10:55 AM.
GusGus91 is offline   Reply With Quote