View Single Post
Old 2009-10-14, 10:17 AM   #1200
cody
Candy Mountain

Car: 03 Pussy Wagon, now with more pink!
Class: TESP

OMG Internet!

I got NFS Shift last weekend. Thanks for the tip Nick. It's pretty cool but it's annoying when you can't tell that it's time to brake cuz your on someone's ass. I also don't like how the engine just cuts when it's time to brake though I'm sure there's a way to disable that. I liked GT2's flashing number that represented the gear you needed to be in. I guess I should check what's configurable before I complain.

I just ran across this. Anyone played World of Goo? I'm gonna donate $5 and grab it tonight probably.

Quote:
World of Goo - Name your own price

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since no one has posted this here, I might as well. Shamelessly ripped from Slick Deals

World of Goo was released one year ago. The publisher, 2D Boy, is offering it up for whatever you want to pay. You basically give them a donation for what ever amount you decide and they send you a download link to the game.

Link to 2D Boy's website. Scroll down a bit to see the offer. The site is getting hammered so be patient.

Offer ends on October 19th.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1459599