Kevin M
EJ22T

Car: '93/'01 GF6, mostly red
Class: 19 FP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybir
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAN SUVS

What? Let's review... I buy Mike's Gram Lights with worn Falken somethingorothers that I tossed for $950, or $100 less than they would have been new. Then I buy P1s with severe curbage on 3 wheels for $1200 with more shitty tires that I replace with S03s, then sell you the Gram Lights with the whatevers that came with the P1s for $950. You put what, 25k on those tires? Then I sold my P1s for $200 cash plus RS wheels worth maybe $350. Not sure where I'm marking up my wheels... and thanks for making me detail my complete idiocy when it comes to spending money on wheels. I really liked missing out on $300 Attacks that would have looked dope on my car.
Relax, I was just screwing with you. And it was $1000 for the wheels with teh goodyears, and I put 6k miles on them before the multiple nails in them caused a slow leak and I got the 070's, if you want to get specific. Not your fault on the tires, and I know you got screwed on the original P1 deal, as I was the one that opened the box and had to relay the info. Not the point, anyways, I was just giving you crap, and I'm sorry if I offended you, wasn't trying to. Scott needs money for wheels *now*, I had money, I'm sure I'll end up selling them (the Rotas) at some point in the future, but for now it gives us an extra set of shop wheels with track tires, etc.

Lemme know when you've got financials straightened out, it's not like I'm looking to make money on the Rotas when/if I go to sell.

Scott, split this out/delete it/whatever if ya want.
yeah, I was a dick in the last few responses to this thread for some reason. My apologies to both of ya'll. And Scott, as you pointed out, I'm frikkin poor, so $300 Rotas that actually look good on my car (there aren't many) would be silly to have passed on had I been able to jump on the deal. Besides, if Aaron hadn't stepped up, you;d still be looking for a buyer, so I'd still be bugging you about financing.

P.S... not being able to look at the interweb for 20 hours at a time really sucks.