View Single Post
Old 2006-08-05, 05:32 PM   #1
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through
Default FS: Enkei RPF1, 17x8, +45, 15.5 lbs, silver

I know there were like 4 people that called dibs on these, but I honestly can't remember who was 1st, so here they are, up for sale to the 1st person willing to pay me for 'em.

The wheels are Enkei RPF1's. 17"x8", 5x100 PCD, +45mm offset, with the correct hub rings for Subaru fitment. These are pretty much the lightest cast wheels available for the Subaru (15.5 lbs), and they're fairly strong to boot due to Enkei's MAT process that strengthens their castings. It kills me to get rid of these wheels, but since I'm running 255's, I really need 9" wide wheels. Plus, I'm switching to the 5x114.3 bolt patterns, so I can't use these even for street tires.

The wheels are in pretty good condition. They need a good cleaning of course, and I believe there are one or two minor nicks and scratches on the wheels because I've swapped tires around on 'em so many times.

I will be running these at the August 12/13 autocross, then pulling the tires off and selling them as soon as the hub conversion is complete on my car (which should be done no later than the Aug 26/27 TEAM track day).

If the buyer is interested, I can leave the Falken RT-615 255/40/17 tires on the wheels at an additional cost, but most people won't be able to fit those on their car w/o coilovers and rolled fenders. These wheels *love* 235/40/17's, and I would recommend a set of RT-615s or Hankook RS-2's in that size.

These wheels sell for about $1000-$1200 new, I'm asking $750 for the set, $1000 w/ tires.