Old 2005-05-03, 10:58 PM   #84
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by nKoan
Okay, usually I don't find this kind of stuff funny, but this one surely made me chuckle.

Hand That feeds + Ghostbusters Theme
http://www.gameamp.com/thingsthatroc..._feeds-256.mp3
That's awesome!

However, I think all it shows is why The Hand That Feeds is the single for the album... it follows a pretty standard progression that's used in a lot of "poppy" songs. It makes THTF more radio friendly, and is likely intentional on Trent's part (?)... a successful album in this day and age needs a hit right out of the box that can work on MTV. Perhaps a bit sad but true. Either way, I reallly like that song. but I'm sure it'll be the 1st one that I get tired of hearing since it's so predictable, and there doesn't seem to be too much new to hear in repeat listenings.

I would bet there are hundreds, if not thousands, of songs out there that can be matched up like that. In fact I remember hear some crappy nu-rock band mp3 that had their current hit on the left track, and their previous hit on the right track, and you could barely tell them apart... of course I can't remember who that was... that's how memorable their songs were.