Old 2004-01-06, 01:45 PM   #9
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by drfunk
ok, i got called in to work. but im only working ten to three. so ill be there in the morning ill have a ride so i can leave my car and then come back after 3 pm. and with the headlights, i pm'ed gary and havent head anything back, and i havent been able to get a hold of ryan. im not spending $200 at the dealer and mine is still in taked.
Gary doesn't hit the board that often and he's been down in LA for the LA Auto Show, so even if you contacted him last week or this week, he prolly couldn't help you out since he's out of town. Emailing him directly off http://www.teamsmr.com would have been the best way to get in touch with him like 3 weeks ago.... or I could have given you his phone number if I'd known you were having trouble contacting him.

Speaking of phone numbers, does anyone have Ryan's phone number? I know he's not online that often so he misses posts and PMs. Plus he has school Thursday nights so he misses the meets. Too bad you didn't make the New Years meet Sean, Ryan was there!