Old 2007-09-15, 12:19 PM   #9
MPREZIV
Token

Car: 2001 Impreza 2.5 RS
Class: 05 TDSP

No, I won't work on your car. F* your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3n2c3 View Post
I contend that fault lies with the human race in its entirety. Stupidity knows no bounds or borders.
Very true, but Bob's argument with me on a near daily basis, is that all of the crappy drivers he sees here shitting up the roads and hiways in Reno have NV plates on their cars, so they MUST be natives. Despite that MASSIVE influx of people in to this area in the last few years, from Sac and Bay area, and even Bob himself originating from California, he says that the horrid driving practices of the people in our area come from natives.

Quote:
I've seen NV drivers cruising down residential streets in broad daylight doing 65mph! How is that make NV drivers better then CA drivers?
But that's where Bob's logic fails as well. Moving here and re-registering your car within a month doesn't make you a "nevada driver" in the sense that Bob and I argue it over.

Native Nevadans are few and far between nowadays. Just out of curiosity, any others on here?

Last edited by MPREZIV; 2007-09-15 at 12:22 PM.
MPREZIV is offline   Reply With Quote