View Single Post
Old 2011-10-28, 09:30 AM   #1
IheartSTI
EJ22

Car: 05 sti and 08 honda fit

have fun
Default blue eyed mistress (jdm'ers only)

After having doing an all out widebody build i learned what i did not want to do on my new project. the change mostly was exterior and interior modifications. I wanted to build a car that was durable enough for our climates ever changing conditions and a interior that was comfortable enough to get in and out several times a day everyday. this mostly meant i was not going to be using fiberglass, cages, and seats that were built for a 12 year old asian girl. I wanted a car that was going to be unique/well performing in all aspects including drivability, braking, handling, acceleration, comfort ability and most importantly reliability. here is a picture of my last subaru and what i am trying to top this time around.

i picked up this 04 sti that was wrecked about 8 months ago. i got it for a killer deal of $3700 local. It was a deal i could not say no to even though it had no seats, cluster, wheels, headlights, and tails. it had a good amount of damage but nothing that could not be fixed. i was thinking about buying oem parts from subaru but after adding it all up it would have cost me nearly 2 grand with myself doing all the labor.