View Single Post
Old 2014-06-08, 05:40 PM   #32
Brandong
EJ22

Car: 2007 Sleeper......thats not really a sleeper.......

Actually it's the game where a good person feels disrespected and is standing up for himself. You should try it sometime then maybe people wouldn't disrespect each other so often and instead of creating drama in their lives they would create friends ; ) Bob brought this upon himself by taking it too far. He can sincerely apologize to me or I'll simply let the guys over at Infiniti know how I feel. If they think he took it too far then I'm right if they don't then I'm wrong but either way I feel disrespected. A psycho would be physically threatening someone and I am of course not doing that because any self respecting and moral person who prefers peace such as myself always avoids that route unless something is life threatening which in this case is the furthest from that possible. Nobody likes selling their project car for a lot less than they want from it and would obviously be a little "butt hurt" so the logical and caring thing that any compassionate person would do is be kind not disrespectful. Or just say nothing at all. We all bring back to ourselves whatever or however we act in life. Bob only has himself to blame for taking it too far. Maybe his bosses will care, maybe they won't but one things for sure....I'll be representing what's right. Sounds to me like you don't know what that's about in this scenario Cody, That's a shame.

Last edited by Brandong; 2014-06-08 at 05:47 PM.
Brandong is offline   Reply With Quote