View Single Post
Old 2013-11-19, 02:47 PM   #21
Brandong
EJ22

Car: 2007 Sleeper......thats not really a sleeper.......

Yes I do apologize Sperry you're right.....but I apologize for a different reason entirely. You see if your intentions are aligned with playful or good intent then you never have anything to apologize for when the offended party is operating from an emotional, egotistical, and defensive state of mind. I apologize for you taking what I said the wrong way not for what my intentions said. You see the problem with the world today is everyone wants to blame someone else instead of looking to themselves as to how they could've been at fault. Example. If people didn't take small things so seriously such as yourself and kept an open mind about things such as this and weren't so defensive then the so called situation would have never came about as to whether I was actually not joking. See you're the kind of guilty until proven innocent type guy in this particular circumstance and I rather like the humanitarian less governmental approach of innocent until proven guilty. So if you would have just asked me if I was joking out not instead of jumping the gun then you would have been what I would call a wise person in that circumstance. However you didn't and made yourself look like an ass who just wants to dictate rather then appropriate a forum. There's some butter for your popcorn Cody haha