View Single Post
Old 2005-05-27, 08:05 AM   #6
dustinr
EJ18

Car: '04 Porsche Turbo X50, '05 STi, '05 Evo MR, '02 Ducati 998, '02 Ducati MH900e

love the quote "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpeed
I saw a speed trap yesterday on Double R Blvd close to IGT on the down hill section to Longley Ln. What to do to warn the driver here? Back in my country when we see the speed trap, we warn driver on other side by flashing our headlight to oncoming car.
Yeah I got busted by that speed trap 2 weeks ago. It sucks cause my radar detector always picks up a false signal at the top of that hill and so I ignored it when I shouldn't have. I wasn't driving that fast, or at least it didn't seem so at the time; came up over the hill and there was a couple of semi's heading the opposite direction comming up the hill in the other lane and they were in front of that little street that runs next to Arrow Electronics so I couldn't see the bike cop until they past... and there he was with gun straight out waiting for me...radar pegged! I nailed the brakes and quickly dropped to 35 but it was too late. He only wrote me for 1-10 over, said I was clocked at 62mph. Wrong place at the wrong time...
dustinr is offline   Reply With Quote