Old 2013-11-19, 10:01 AM   #16
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandong View Post
Oh Sperry, I was just burning Dean's ass a little bit and trying to have some fun with the guy. He obviously didn't want to trade in the first place that's why I was just giving the guy a little shit for it geesh lighten up bull dog or at least find a sense of humor. I honestly can easily afford to buy the 04 tails and wouldn't be offended in the slightest if someone didn't want to trade. Is it always so serious on here? Something intended to be funny turned into 16 year old school yard drama by the person who in reality should be the most level headed and open minded person on here? Is this how it always is on here? No one can crack a joke unless they are an admin? If I say something truly offending then please if you feel like sticking up for someone by all means but acting irrationally and emotionally isn't for grown men Sperry. It's for Facebook and Twitter not car sites. Car sites are for men who can take a joke and give one.
Talk about setting off my bullshit detector. People making a joke don't start flamewar threads directed towards someone, butthurt people do. I've been around forums long enough to know the difference.

And I have been level headed. I closed your pointless thread, but left this one open on the off chance anyone wants to trade with you. And it's not like you're getting points or a ban.

But it doesn't matter what I think... your posts are here for everyone to make their own minds up about. If everyone else thinks you were joking, well then no harm no foul. But The guy you were "joking" with has now doubled his trade price because you overreacted. So don't worry about my sense of humor. Worry about the sense of humor of the guy you're "joking" with.