View Single Post
Old 2010-10-01, 12:25 AM   #1
bigrobwoot
EJ251

Car: 2019 CBS WRX Premium
Class: Middle

Shoot for the moon, because even if you miss, you'll still be among the stars
Thumbs up KSpeed

I'm sure most of you already know about their great service, but I thought I'd reiterate it here

Wednesday morning, I woke up to a flat tire. Since I bent the f out of my wheel a couple years ago, it has had a problem holding air on occasion with these new Continentals I bought last year. So, I finally took it to Cory to see if he could do anything. He dismounted and remounted it (twice) to see if that would help, which it did, for almost 24 hours The good news is, he only charged me for a flat repair, $15.

Thursday around noon, after going to lunch, I noticed the tire was low again, so I filled it up and drove to my friend's house, where we were doing homework. I called Tire Rack, because I was tired of dealing with that piece of s wheel. Luckily, the wheels I have been drooling over for the last year or so are not only on clearance for $129 per wheel ($60 off ), but they were in stock in Reno. So I drove out to Tire Rack, picked up my wheels, and drove to KSpeed.

Cory got right to mounting my old tires on my new wheels, and I couldn't be happier. Only $60 for the mount and balance, and I even got to watch.
bigrobwoot is offline   Reply With Quote