Thread: R I P
View Single Post
Old 2009-02-05, 02:40 PM   #24
dayofpain
R.I.P.

Car: 09 335xi silva

i really thank you all for the compliments... i didnt really know you all thought so highly of my scooby. it makes me feel a little better.

its a total as of today according to three different adjusters and an appraiser. the best part is not only am i going to get paid for 70% of the aftermarket parts because of my rider. but i can strip off any and all parts i want to sell or whatever. so if any of you are interested in anything i had shoot me a pm or a phone call. 229 2699 dont block your number or if you do leave me a message.

as far as personal damage goes i was the only one that went to the hospital. i wont post all the damage cause my lawyer would probably go into fits admiting whats wrong. but ill just say im laid up pretty bad. staying in bed everyday resting my neck. everything above my waist is hammer wrecked. if i hadnt been wearing my 4 point racing harness i would be dead. almost 100%

the most depressing thing is exactly what sperry said. all my labor. its all out the window. i may have 27k in reciepts for all the parts BUT since i did 98% of the labor myself... i get the shaft on that.

thanks guys for your best wishes.

"In order for me to get busy at maximum efficiency, i need a girl with a big 400 ton booty."
dayofpain is offline   Reply With Quote