Old 2006-09-29, 08:54 AM   #423
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Danger
I don't know about you guys but I am really burned out on Bully's... wait you guys are burned out on it too. So, lets mix it up a little how about if next week we go get sushi or something. I'm not saying lets go every week, but just for a change.
It's harder than you think to move the meet. Like Kevin said, you have to have a place w/ enough room, willingness to cater to our crowd, parking for all of us, and enough food variety to satisfy the majority of the attendees.

Trying to get sushi meets none of these requirements... If you wanna switch it up, put up a post and grab sushi on a wednesday, or even have an alternate meet on Thursday for those that want sushi.

Also, if anyone has a suggestion, or an "in" somewhere that can handle our meets on a regular basis, post it up! I'm all for finding a new location, but not if it's less convienent than the current Bully's. We've tried lots of different locations, and as tired of the current one I am, it's still the best location we've had due to great parking, the back room, etc.