Old 2004-12-10, 02:34 PM   #96
dknv
EJ207

Car: RX-8
Class: CS maybe
Default Re: C&C at Bowling Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperry
I have to disagree. The garage is not significantly more convienent if we have to park right next to the enterance or walk down 3 stories because the elevators are closed.
boo hoo. Watch out about disagreeing with me, or I might have to stab you over the intarweb!
Remember Kevin's post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAN SUVS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dknv
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurS
WAPCE
I hope you don't mean me. I was just laughing at it, I would never do that ... again :shock:
:shock:
/mental note, never cross debbie...

Quote:
The food is not good unless you're willing to spend a lot of money (the only thing I've enjoyed there is the $20 pasta/chicken, and the iced tea is *awful*).
I agree with you about the iced tea. I'd avoid it. Sorry to hear you didn't like the food though. I had a delicious oriental burger for lunch today.

Quote:
The service isn't anything special, especially since they're staffed to handle about 5 people, not 20. And there's just somthing about the place that doesn't feel quite right... everytime we were there it felt "temporary".
We talked to Heather, who was serving today, and she said they had heard feedback about a swingshift chef who was slow, and they fixed that.
dknv is offline   Reply With Quote