View Single Post
Old 2013-02-28, 01:31 AM   #60
Double_Rs
EJ18

Car: 2007 STI

Hey guys, I actually pass by your shop everyday on my way to work at Fedex Freight, which is pretty much your guy's backyard I think lol. Maybe I'll stop by and check out your spot and meet some new faces. Pretty new to the subaru community still, going on my 3rd week owning my rex.

But I want to ask, I'm due for my oil change pretty soon (which I can do myself) but that'll be at 92,000 miles. I'm not sure if the previous owner did the 60k mile service on this car so I'm thinking of getting that done by either you guys or Lithia (kinda skeptical about them...or any shop actually) just to make sure that everything is changed out properly. It seems you guys are the trusted shop for the local subie onwers so I wanted to inquire with you first before I even think about heading to the stealership. I mostly do everything on my own to learn my cars (which usually takes a lot of time since I research everything I have to do) but I'm still new and its coming up quick so I might as well get this done professionally.

Last edited by Double_Rs; 2013-02-28 at 01:33 AM.
Double_Rs is offline   Reply With Quote