Old 2014-06-09, 09:10 AM   #37
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandong View Post
Car looks good there. They cleaned it up nice! I hope whomever gets it has a blast : ) In the meantime I'll be cruising along in comfort and silence in my Q50 and Cory in his 335i haha. Haters please comment below..... Come on, you know you love to hate!, so hate!
So... you pretty explicitly asked for people to talk shit to you. Remember that below.

Quote:
Hey Bob....what's your real name so that I can put it a good word for you about how good you are at making people feel welcomed on the forums next time I'm in talking with the guys over at Infiniti......? I mean I'm sure I could find out easily but maybe if you want to make things easier.....: ) you see in my eyes I don't mind playing games cause I'm good for a laugh but if you're trying to make me look like a fool well then I can play that game of egos as well. On the forums I don't give a shit about respect but in the real world where I bring my car to be serviced as a customer I do ; ) Using my car as a ploy for your useless antics could be something you might regret there funny guy. Last time I talked with the manager of both dealerships he spoke about how himself and the owner pride themselves with a good reputation and professionalism......I don't feel like you're accomplishing either of those in this case. Would you like me to ask them and see what they think?
Yeah, that's definitely a threat.

Quote:
You haven't won yet Bob. Chess is a long game. We weren't playing checkers like you thought. Check......your move Bob
Still sounds like you're picking a fight.

Quote:
Actually it's the game where a good person feels disrespected and is standing up for himself. You should try it sometime then maybe people wouldn't disrespect each other so often and instead of creating drama in their lives they would create friends ; ) Bob brought this upon himself by taking it too far. He can sincerely apologize to me or I'll simply let the guys over at Infiniti know how I feel. If they think he took it too far then I'm right if they don't then I'm wrong but either way I feel disrespected. A psycho would be physically threatening someone and I am of course not doing that because any self respecting and moral person who prefers peace such as myself always avoids that route unless something is life threatening which in this case is the furthest from that possible. Nobody likes selling their project car for a lot less than they want from it and would obviously be a little "butt hurt" so the logical and caring thing that any compassionate person would do is be kind not disrespectful. Or just say nothing at all. We all bring back to ourselves whatever or however we act in life. Bob only has himself to blame for taking it too far. Maybe his bosses will care, maybe they won't but one things for sure....I'll be representing what's right. Sounds to me like you don't know what that's about in this scenario Cody, That's a shame.
You're the one creating drama, when you threaten Bob's livelihood. So much for being a "self respecting moral person ... that prefers peace". Based on your posts so far, you seem like an asshole that's trying to start shit.

Quote:
Mpreziv, what Bob wrote on my car was done at the dealership not on the forum....which is what I'm addressing here, do I need to write it more simply so that you understand it? I am very aware what my car isn't worth Dean, and if I wanted more from a sale I certainly wouldn't have traded it in at a dealership being as though they have a strong reputation for being the most likely to rip you off. This isn't my first experience with this and I knew what I was getting into and was obviously totally fine with it because I did it of my own free will, therefore I'm not offended about that. As far as jokes are concerned I remember writing one about you just a little while ago Dean and Sperry jumped in to defend you over the smallest of jokes like I had threatened to kill your dog haha. Now I know he hasn't commented here (yet) but it seems to me that you specifically are a hypocrite when it comes to jokes on here in my direct experience. Bob was kind enough to write me and and clear things up which I can respect since this is just between two grown men, him and I. Which by the way has nothing to do with Dean or Cody. Cody makes no sense using completely irrelevant words like "psychopath" in a circumstance where it absolutely doesn't apply, so my advice to him is to take a break from all media so that he isn't so easily brainwashed into a false reality that most are living today. As for you Dean, since you seem intelligent, I'll respond. How exactly do you think that writing anything negative or taking a joke too far is going to somehow yield positive feedback? I didn't ask for any responses as such when I first started this thread. I clearly wrote that in the beginning. I didn't write,"please joke about my car and it's value". I simply asked for positive feedback. I told Bob that my intention is not and was not to get him in trouble at work. I am fully aware of how that could affect his life not just in the short term but in the long term as well. Just as a rock dropped into a pond and the water ripples outward so do our actions in life in ways that we cannot even fathom at this current level of consciousness. All I asked is that he be compassionate by understanding that I found his joke to be taken too far and it being not funny anymore to me and to acknowledge that respectfully and somewhat apologetically. Which he did. So him and I are good. Why everyone else thinks it's wise to chime in into a matter that has nothing to do with them I can only assign to the necessity to utilize a property of their ego that makes them feel special by having their opinion heard. No matter how stupid theirs might sound (ie Cody). Now if everyone's level of consciousness was a bit higher they might have seen that letting two men handle things on their own peacefully is the most grown up thing to do. Bob doesn't need to be defended, he wasn't being attacked in the first place. Furthermore it's nobodies business but his and I. So if you feel like your life needs a good bit of drama then you are better off looking for it elsewhere because my life doesn't need that or use that to thrive. Bob and I are good and that's all that matters. As for anyone else that feels like commenting to stroke your ego a bit go ahead and write whatever you need to, to make yourself feel good in life ; )
If this was just some minor beef between two guys, then why the fuck is it posted in this forum? Take that shit to PMs instead of trying to start a fight in public. You wonder why people are shitting on you and calling you a psycho? It's because you came in here and publicly acted like one.

Remember above when you asked us to talk shit? Congrats on getting what you asked for.

The most incredible part here is that people were crazy respectful of your thread here. You came in here *knowing* you deserved to be ridiculed for your asking price... you knew so well you had a fucking *disclaimer* in the first post telling people to keep their opinions to themselves. And for the most part, people didn't say shit.

And what Bob did... he wrote a "positive comment *on* your car". It's a pun. It's silly fun. Hardly disrespectful, and certainly not grounds for the tirade this thread turned into. Hell, it wasn't even directed at you.

The bottom line is this: this is a small forum. The only people that come here are a) trying to sell something (like you), and b) a close group of friends that still hang out even though this club isn't big any longer. So don't come into our forums to use them for just the classifieds and then publicly pick a fight with someone the rest of us are personal friends with and expect to have the tiniest support. That's a stupid move, plain and simple.