View Single Post
Old 2004-12-10, 03:02 PM   #97
Dean
Seņor Cheap Bastarde

Car: $.04 STI
Class: Fast,Cheap & Reliable=STI

Deal, did somebody say Deal? Oh, Dean, yeah that's me.

Now children... Don't make me stop this Interweb...

I'm not impressed by Longley Sparkys, or any of them for that matter. Food is marginal, service is same. I don't think Galena is going to magically be better. Talk about not feeling safe, Longley is not the greatest area, and after DeeDees incident, I'll pass on going there.

C&C downtown... Food is OK, Ice Tea sucks, service is OK, parking is at least covered, and cops go by regularly..., they have pool, ping pong, shuffleboard, bowling, minimal smoke, and we mostly have the place to ourselves! I like it, but am willing to entertain alternatives.

I hate to say it, but Bully's at the Mall may be better than both the above, good food, but no pool, or other entertainment, and service has gone down hill a bit, and parking may be a zoo, and we get street racers...

Maybe we should go see if we can find the place accross from meadowood after the movie...

I think Flowing tide had the best food so far, and the best service, and I'd be willing to park over by the Wells Fargo if that's what it takes if they will reserve some space for us...

Is there anything in Downtown Sparks with pool? Parking should be easy at least.

I hate that this is such a freaken pain in the butt, as do all of us I think... So lets not pick on each other, lets think of/find a solution...