Thread: Well hello dar
View Single Post
Old 2008-03-27, 10:28 PM   #1
ArthurS
EJ207

Car: 2011 Chevy Battle Wagon
Default Well hello dar

Its been ages since I have posted on here or really even spoken to many of you. Life, as they say it, took flight.

Guess I will give a little filler here. Since about a year ago, a ton has happened. As of March of 2007, I was promoted and moved down to Las Vegas where I have managed new agencies now for over a year throughout Nevada and parts of Southern Utah. Life has been well down here in the nasty heat, but still....Reno was calling me back. So...I have been promoted again and I am heading back to Reno! I will now be training to become a manager for Northern Nevada agencies that are over 1 year old. I will be moving back up towards the end of April.

Other life is that I am now married to my wife Donna. Some of you may have met here before we moved down to Vegas, but we ended up getting married in Feb of this 2008. Other good news is I am a father to be. We are expecting a baby girl in August! Her name is going to be Scarlett Leahnora Elizabeth Sturgis. I still have Monte (my border collie) who just turned 2 and also have Niya (my Beagle) who will be 5 months in April.

As for my rides...

I have been scootin around Las Vegas in my Acura Legend that I posted a thread about a year ago. It was a amazing car and wish that I didn't have to sell it. After all the miles it has gone through in the past year, it decided to burn a head gasket and really mess up the engine. Well that and some other fun items like large hole in radiator, CV boots leaking, battery shot, brakes fading, and timing belts needing to be chnaged I decided it was time to sell. I still got quite a good price for it!

In the mean time, until I find another little car to get me around with good gas milage, I am driving my 07 Jeep Commander. Its white with about 2,000 miles on it and I love it! Gas sucks in it, but its a very comfortable ride that will get me around well in Reno.

Overall, I am still on my hunt for the 1987 GN. I hope to have one before the end of 2008 and by early 09 be back to racing! Its been a much missed hobby.

Well, I think that gives you the past year in a nut shell. When I make it back up to Reno, I would love to swing by the meet and say whats up to everyone again! It would be good to see all of you.

Take it easy!

Arthur

P.s. - I attached some photo's just incase anyone cared
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00950.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	4806  

Click image for larger version

Name:	l_473b49ec00a1548d9822d14d97ec86bc.jpg
Views:	56