Default Re: dear mustang(MULLET?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakemonster
no im not gonna bother!!

ha ha last word ha ha

grow up oakley blades

peace OUT!
I WIN
man... I thought I was putting it nicely, yet clearly earlier.

Here it is more blatently:

Austin's a friend of the board. Shit, he's member #8 around here, pre-dating most everyone else. He's also a close personal friend of mine, and I'm member #1. If you insult him, and you insult me and a bunch of the other people on this board. That's not exactly the way to fit into a new group of people. Now if/when you come to meets, you're going to have to make up for all that... It's true what that say about 1st impressions being lasting.

Perhaps you should read through more of the board before you continue posting insults. This is a pretty tightly knit group, and almost all of us know each other personally, outside of the board. This isn't NASIOC or I-Club... there are no trolls here, there are no e-thugs. We'd love to have more local members on the board, but I'm not interested in people that aren't here to contribute positively.

So far, most of your handful of posts have been insulting to all of us. And, in particular you've already alienated yourself from one of the more intelligent people on the board. And by intelligent I'm not talking about college degrees and the like. Austin knows a lot about cars... he's a mechanical engineer for a race parts manufacturer for chistsake! He's probably the person on here that could have given you the best information about that WRC style intercooler you posted about in the other thread! But now, you'll be lucky to get anything but attitude out of him, if he even bothers to reply at all.

My point is, we'd love to have you on the board, but not if you're going to talk trash and insult people you've never met. Find out who we are, come to some meets, there's lots of resources here... most of us have some racing background (even if it's mostly AutoX) so we know a bit about making cars go faster. If that's something you're interested in, then we're probably a helpful resource, plus we'd like to have your experiences added to the groups! Unfortunately, you're burning bridges before you've even crossed them.