View Single Post
Old 2006-03-31, 10:53 PM   #143
A1337STI
EJ205

Car: Impreza and an Impreza
Class: AS / CRS PerfStock

"pedal on the right"

ARG !!! omfg okay so i tried to make it to les swaub but they closed about 2 minutes before i got there. no luck so i go to wallmart and i talk to their main guy. he's nice and tells me he will probably scratch them some. at this time i was still thinking it would be dry down there tomorrow. so i went ahead and let him, i told him if he could mount them all with out any scratches i'de hook him up with a $20 .
so he puts the first 2 on no problems very minor minor scratches on the inside lip (the side you can't see at all when the rim is on your car) no worries. but before he put on the 3rd tire he found out that the tire wall has severe damage. these are the tires off of the rims i bought from someone on IWSTI.com . 1 of the 4 rims has a big Dent in it. i happened to have a 5th rim (er 9th) so i had a set powder coated so i wasn't on 3 silver + 1 cosmeticaly damaged gold . anywho so i have 2 tires mounted, and i grabed 2 more tires off my stack of RE070s . so i have to make it to wallmart by like 6:20 ish am to get the other 2 mounted and then jam into reno .. and there's like a foot of snow at my house already ..

A1337STI is offline   Reply With Quote